Part 2- Best friend Jealousy

~~~Aphmau~~~
Laurence knocks on the door as my mom answers. "Hm? Who ar- APHMAU?!" She said scolding. "I-I-I-
Laurence cut me off. "M'lady.. it's my fault. She was getting beat up by some cheerleaders.." He said scratching the back of his head. My mom looked down at my legs. "My Goodness?!" She screached. "Come in!" She said. Laurence and I went in. Laurence sat at the couch. My mom dragged me upstairs. "Who is that?" She asked. "My savoir. So please mom treat him nice." I said. "No he is really cute." She said while elbowing my arm. I rolled my eyes. "Get some rest." She said. I nodded and was knocked out instantly.

~~~Laurence~~~
Aphmau's mom came down and said I can go. I went to my house and did my homework. It was 9:00. I guess there was nothing but to sleep.

The next day

~~~Aphmau~~~
I did my regular routine and walked to school. I felt so happy and dreamy. Weird. I opened the door. My eyes. They must be broken. IT WAS NICOLE MY BEST FRIEND. I screeched and gave a hug. "I missed you!" I said. "Me too!" Nicole said with a happy expression. "So... noticed any cute guys?" I asked. Nicole blushed. "Maybe one." She said nervous. "Who?" I asked a giddy. "Well this guy named Laurence." She said giggling. My stomach dropped. "L-Laurence?" My happiness just dropped down. "Yeah! And I am having a party! Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Katelyn... Well everyone is coming!" She said. "Okay I will be there." I said with no expression. I just walked away. My mind was blank. Was I jealous?

Hey guys. Sorry for short chapter. Well I guess it's a head start! Byeee peeps.