Book 2 (Sneak peak)

~~~Laurence~~~
It's been 2 days since I settled down. I was moving since I sold the place when I left. It was a penthouse. I was able to afford it from my job. I went in and started unpacking. A couple of hands covered my eyes. "Who am I?" "Um.. Aph." I said laughing. I turned around it was Aphmau. I hugged her. She helped me with the furniture and we were done. We sat down on the couch and watched the news. She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you're back." She said. I smiled. "I love you Aphmau." I said. Dante came in. "Hey love birds let's play spin the bottle." He said. She looked at me. I nodded. We sat down on the carpet. "I will spin first." Nicole said. It landed on Katelyn. "Katelyn I dare you to kiss Laurence." She said smirking. I was dead.

~~~Aphmau~~~
As soon as Nicole said that I looked over at Laurence and Katelyn. They were blushing dark red. I gave a glare. "No, let's do another one." I said. "Oooh, drama!" Dante said. "Oh shut up!" I yelled. "Well?" Nicole said leaning towards Katelyn. Katelyn but her lower lip. "N-Nicole this is a little e-extreme." Laurence said complaining. "Too bad." She said smirking. Katelyn put her lips on to Laurence's. He was shocked. When they let go everyone's jaw opened. A sudden anger went over me. My hand turned into a fist. "Woah... Katelyn." Garroth said. "Gr..." I glared at Katelyn. Laurence hugged me. "It's okay. I love you, and only you." He whispered. "Aweeee...." Everyone said except for Garroth and Katelyn. My anger went down. "I will spin next." Dante said. It landed on Laurence. "Oh come on! Why me!" Laurence complained. Everyone laughed. "I dare you... To kiss...

Sneak peek. Plz don't kill meh. Remember the book is coming soon. But until next time. BUH BYEE!