Part 9- Drama

~~~Laurence~~~
I woke up and quickly went downstairs and took the medicine that I was supposed to. The doctor said I had to swallow it three times a hour. I shrugged off and did my regular morning routine. As I went outside I took a granola bar and ate it and hopped onto my motorcycle. As I was stuck in traffic I wondered what happened to Bree. She booked it and ran away. She seemed horrified. The time I was in school I sat down in class. After I took the test I explained the teacher about my medical issues and the medicine. When it was lunch time I sat down woth the gang. Aphmau saw me and turned back around quickly. Not this agian. I looked at the timer. That horrifying screach. I shugged. A lot. "Are you okay?" Garroth asked quickly. "Excuse me." I said and dashed through the cafeteria. I went to the bathroom and took my water bottle and swallowed it. A reliving sigh took over and washed my face. Garroth and Dante came in. "Are you okay?" Dante asked. "Not really." I said looking down and the sink. "Everyone is worried. The whole entire room saw you running." Garroth said. "Oh really? My bad." I said and scratched the back of my head. "What is that? The bottle. " Dante question. "I have to take some quick medication. " I explained. "You should go back out Aphmau is going nuts." "Okay.." I said and went outside. Aphmau hugged me tight. "What happened?!" She asked brushing my hair to the side. "I tell you later. Right now we need to go." I asked and checked my schedule. She nodded and I went to chemistry class. I sat down and nearly slept through the whole class. Typical. When class was over we had free time. I put the bottle in my pocket and put my chemistry books away. Someone tapped my on the shoulder. "Help me...." Katelyn said and fainted. I grabbed her before she hit the floor. Aphmau and the others came running. They all gasped. I picked her up like bridal style. "Should I bring her to the nurse?" I asked. "Yeah but.. Can Garroth or Dante hold her." Aphmau said rolling her eyes. Not in a sarcastic way. "Okay..?" And handed her to Garroth. We all headed to the nurse. As I was leaning agianst the door frame the nurse pointed my to come there. As I walked confusion filled the room. "Excuse me Laurence. Your friend Katelyn is having a seizure. This will happen often but could be taken care of." She said. I nodded and went back to the group. We all assumed that she needed rest so we headed out. "What was that about?!" Aphmau whispered into my ear. "Um.. She is a friend?" I said confused. I must be a idiot. Aphmau is always right. "Well.. I guess so.." She said. "Are you jealous?" I asked. She didn't respond. "Well! Maybe I am!" She said amd ran away. "Aphmau! Wait!" I yelled and tried to keep track of her. I lost her. Garroth came up from behind me. "Laurence she likes you. Try to make it work." He said patting my shoulder. "How am I supposed to do that if its so complicated!" I yelled. "Calm down. Time is the answer." He said. I sighed. I shamefully nodded and went in the bathroom for my medicine. This is going to take over my life... As I swallowed it and went outside I saw that one person. Sasha. She quickly turned around and ran away. I chased after her. During running I bumped into Aphmau. "Hmph.." She said. "Aph please I don't have time for this." I said peeking around her. "Then what time do you have?!" She hissed. "Aphmau! We arnt even dating! Why are we getting into these conflicts?" I asked. "Hmph..." She said turning around. I looked down. "Bye Aphmau." I said. And started running. I sighed. I quickly went up the stairs. I eventually lost her. Sighed and went downstairs. I saw Aphmau talking to Katelyn. I just went pass her. I didn't want to start a fight. After class I went back home. I started on the homework. I got a text half way through. I was hoping for Aphmau but it wasn't. It was Katelyn.

Katelyn: Hey.

Laurence: Hi

Katelyn: Im bored

Laurence: Same.

Katelyn: Mind if I invite over Aphmau to this chat?

Laurence: Um yeah sure if you want

Katelyn has added Aphmau to the chat

Katelyn: Hey Aphmau

Aphmau: Hi

Aphmau: Wait Laurence is in this chat?

Katelyn: Yeah I was bored so I added you

Aphmau: Oh.

Katelyn: Something wrong?

Aphmau: .....

I just turned off my phone and left the chat and started on my homework agian. After homework I checked on instagram. When I was done I flopped onto the couch and whatched netflix.

~~~Aphmau~~~
When Laurence left the chat I knew me and him were not in good shape. I called Garroth over. When he arrived I waved hi. He waved back and he went in. We sat on the couch. Half way the movie Garroth started a conversation. "A-Aphmau.. I know his is wrong and I know you like Laurence but I love you Aphmau.." He said. I blushed really red. "Me and Laurence arnt in good shape either.." I said. "Wait. Does this mean.." He paused. I looked into his eyes. I hugged him. "I just want someone to be there..." I said.
He hugged me back. "Its okay.." He said. Garroth pulled my head up and kissed me... This felt wrong. It wasn't right. When he let go of me I was speechless. "Garroth.. I don't know."I said looking down. He
Put his hands on my chin and pulled it up. "Its okay but at least I got the chance to do that." He said smiling. After the movie
I fell asleep. When a new morning was risen I relized that Garroth was sleeping next to me. I put my hand on my mouth trying not to scream. I stood up. Atleast we didn't do anything. I sighed. "Good morning." He said smiling. "Hey.." I said. "Whats wrong? If this will help here." He said and kissed me. My eyes widened. However I kissed him back. It just wasn't right. It just wasn't....

Plz dont kill me. I am not a Garmau fan but you know... I had to put it in.. Also the chapters are only getting more intense. But until next time seeeeee yyaaaaa.

P.s. Do you guys like the longer chappys? Please let me know!