Part 3- Jealousy strikes

~~~Aphmau~~~
It was 4:00 and I had to go to the party so Nicole doesn't do anything. I wore a purple dress with a diamond strap that goes to my shoulder to waist. I walked over at Nicole's house. I knocked. I saw Cadenza cautiously open the door. "Uh Aphmau?" She said. "Yes?" I asked. "This is a sleep over." She said while revealing her Pajama's. "Wait.. What?!" I exclaimed. "It said Formal!" I said and showed her the text message. "Uh.." Cadenza said. Nicole came up from behind. I heard whispering under Nicole's breathe. "Hehe! Perfect." "Oh no! Aphmau! This is so embarrassing." She said sarcastically. She pushed me behind a pot. "You hide right there." She said said with a evil smirk. Ugh I knew this jerk would do this. She walked away. I saw Laurence in his pajamas with his bunny slippers. "Let's play spin the bottle." She said. "Hey where is Aphmau?" Laurence asked. "Who cares let play!" She said and dragged Laurence to the circle. "I will spin first." Nicole said giggling. It landed on Garroth. "Truth or dare?" Nicole asked. "Truth." Garroth responded. "Do you like Aphmau?" She asked. "Ooh!" Everyone said. Garroth didn't respond. "HAHA! This is to good to be true!" Laurence said exclaiming. "Oh yeah? Why are you and Aphmau hanging out?" Garroth said replying back. Laurence stopped in his tracks. "Haha!" Everyone was laughing. "I ONLY HELPED HER!" He said yelling. I heard enough and wanted to be apart of this. I went upstairs and went to Nicole's room. Nicole had a shrine. A shrine of Laurence! I shrugged and found some pajamas. I put my clothes in my purse and went downstairs. "Oh! Aphmau!" Cadenza exclaiming. "Looks you did have a pair!" She said. I looked at Nicole. She looked like she was going to bust my head open. "Sit down!" Garroth said. I nodded. I sat down.

~~~Laurence~~~
Glad Aphmau made it. I checked my watch. "Cadenza we got to go." I said. "Aw!" She said whining. I rolled my eyes. I held the door knob but before I could do that Nicole grabbed my hand. "Huh?" I asked. "Your not going anywhere. " She said. "Nicole I can't. Plus I got to do my homework." I said. "Sleep over! I will do your homework." She pleaded. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Cadenza yelled. "Fiiiinnnee" I said and sat down at the couch. "Oh yeah! Good Idea! Let's watch a movie!" Nicole said. Everyone nodded and sat down. Aphmau cuddled right next to me. I didn't know what to do but I put my hand down. Nicole put her head on my lap. This was the most awkward position I have ever felt. The movie started. When we were almost done Aphmau was half asleep. "Hey guys Aphmau is tired let's go to sleep." I said. Everyone agreed. We needed to do sleeping arrangements. Nicole set me to her guest room because she said it was a mess. And Aphmau was going to sleep in another guest room. And Katelyn, Garroth, Jeffory, and Dante were sleeping at the floor with cushion matts. As I crawled into bed I closed my eyes shut. Before I could sleep I heard the door creek. It was Nicole. "Nicole! Go to sleep." I said. "Yeah but I forgot something in this room." She said. I nodded. She took her phone. After that I went to sleep.

Yay! I am getting the hang with 500 words in a chapter! Well people didn't like the schedule that I was posting and wanted more of my main books. Such as this book and My lover. So I had to redo it.

Sunday: (2x) Laurmau High school, My lover

Monday: Laurmau High school

Tuesday:Laurmau High school, My lover

Wednesday: Laurmau high school
(Possibility of My lover)

Thursday: Laurmau High school

Friday: My jealousy, My lover (2x)

Saturday: Laurmau High school (2x), My lover (3x)

Byee peeps!