Part 6 - A threatful relationship

~~~Aphmau~~~
Another school day was happening. I woke up and did my regular morning routine. As I was about to leave I crashed into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry." A guy said with white hair. "It's quite alright." I said and picked up my backpack. "At least I bumped to the most beautiful girl in the world." He said flirting. I blushed a little bit. "T-Thank you." I said. "My name is Aphmau." "My name is Travis." He said. I nodded. When we arrived to school Travis and I did everything together. We had the same classes as well. Travis and I became get friends.

~~~Laurence~~~
I saw Travis flirting with Aphmau. My heart inflicted with pain. Am I jealous? I shook my head and went to my next class. As I sat down Aphmau sat down next to me. "Hi Laurence." She said. I didn't respond. I even ignored her the whole class. As soon as I left the class I went to the lunch room. As I sat down I saw Travis glaring at me. I walked up to him. "Um are you okay?" I asked. "Nothing. Just stay away from Aphmau. She is my girlfriend." He said with no expression what so ever. I rolled my eyes. "Travis me and her are just.... Friends." I said. "Good." And he went over to the cheerleaders. Aphmau... Why?

~~~Aphmau~~~
I was shocked on the last few hours. Travis asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes. He was a nice guy but.. I can't stop thinking about Laurence. Especially when he has been ignoring me. After I got my food I sat down next to my friends. I looked around and spotted Travis. He was flirting with the cheerleaders. I was kind of mad but. A little bit relieved. He is a little bit pushy. After lunch I had to go to 3 classes and went home. I texted Laurence.

Aphmau: Hey.

He read my message. But he didn't respond.

Aphmau: I know your there.

Laurance: Aphmau please! Don't spam me!

Aphmau: I'm not spaming you!

Laurance: What ever. Just don't text me.

Aphmau: Laurance what is up to you today?!

After that he blocked me. I was getting worried. I texted Travis.

Aphmau: Travis Laurance is acting weird.

Travis: Who cares.

Aphmau: I do! He is my friend!

Travis: Don't talk to him.

Aphmau: But Travis..

Travis: No means no

Aphmau: Travis I have my own freedom!

Travis: Well your mine!

Aphmau: Not in that way!

Travis: I said don't talk to him!

I got so mad that I muted him. First day and I already want to break up. I shrugged it off and decided to watch Netflix and chill.

~~~Travis~~~
I don't really care about Aphmau. I already have a girlfriend. What I care about is to use her so I get better grades on school. I would rather use her then actually love her. She was very smart and I can use her in tests. All I have to do is make her satisfied as me as a boyfriend and use her for the rest of the school year. Perfect plan right? When I am done using her I can just throw her in my cell and live the rest of life there. I don't need her In school purposes but I can use her to work for me.

Cliff hanger! Dun Dun Dun!! Plus I have to do another chapter so don't worry! I need to catch up on my schedule!