Part 5

(Luke's Pov)

I groaned as slowly sat up, and was met with a huge headache.

I pressed the palm of my hand to my forehead hoping to ease the pain that was shooting through my head.

"Oh god... Ouch!" I groaned as I looked around the room.

It was the same room I was in before. Where's Calum? I thought, looking around the room I spotted Calum slumped in a corner sleeping.

I tried to stand up but failed, falling to the ground I decided to crawl over to him.

I slowly crawled over to Calum and laid my head in his lap.

"C-Calum? Are y-you awake." I groaned in pain as I poked his cheeks.

Calum swatted my hand away as he looked down to see me.

"Oh Luke. Are you ok?" Calum asked quietly as he slowly pulled me into a hug.

I only hummed in response, not. wanting to say anything at the moment.

"Do y-you believe that Mikey and Ash will f-find us?" I mumbled after a few moments of silence.

"Yes.. They won't give up until they have found us. Plus, Ashton won't give up until Zayn and Silas payed for what they did to you." Calum said.

I heard the door open and saw both Zayn and Silas walk down, both smirking evilly.

"Well, me and Silas decided to move you two. You will be put in a new room." Zayn said.

"W-why? W-what are you going t-to do?" I asked shakily.

"We just have a room set up that will be perfect for you two." Silas said smirking at me.

I clung to Calum as Zayn and Silas stomped towards us.

Zayn ripped me away from Calum as Silas grabbed Calum.

"Now come on, don't be causing any trouble." Zayn chuckled as he dragged me up the stairs.

Zayn led me to a new room with three locks on the door.

Zayn slowly opened the door and dragged me into a room with four cage like cells.

I struggled to get out of Zayn's grip, but it didn't work, and Zayn had successfully thrown me into the first cell. He slammed the door shut and locked it.

I ran up and grabbed the bars tightly while crying.

"P-please don't lock u-us in here!" I sobbed. But it was too late.

Silas then walked in with a struggling Calum and threw Cal in the cell locking the door and walking off.

"C-cal! W-what a-are we going t-to do?" I cried.

"Shh. It's alright Luke, Ash and Mikey will find us.." Calum mumbled.

"Soon I hope.." I sighed as I laid my head on the cold floor.

(Calum's Pov)

I watched as Luke fell asleep.

I hope we get out soon to..

Then something else crossed my mind.

'Why are there four cells?'

What if they plan on getting Mikey and Ash?!

No! They can't do that, damn it!

This is ridiculous! We didn't do anything to them! When I get of here I am giving everyone a speech on what jealousy does to persons mind...

I need to get out of here soon! I hope Michael and Ash are doing alright...

A-n
I am liking this much better than the other one.. Anyone else?