Part 6

(Ashton's Pov)

Me and Mikey decided we would go to the police station tomorrow.

I just want find Luke! Who knows what Zayn and Silas are doing to them..

I tried sleeping but it was impossible! I just kept thinking of Luke.

So when my alarm went off I got up tiredly.

I trudged down to the kitchen where I saw Michael eating a bowl of cereal at the table.

"Hey Ash. Woah, did you sleep at all last night?" Michael asked jokingly.

"Nope! Couldn't fall asleep at all.." I replied, yawning right afterwards.

"Woah mate, I can tell." Michael chuckled.

I sat down across from Michael ad laid my head on my arms.

"Do you want to stay here Ashton? I can take care of the question." Michael said.

I shook my head and sat up.

"No, I can come. They would want to talk to me as well." I said standing up.

Michael got up and put his bowl and spoon in the sink and followed me out to the living room.

I slipped on some vans while Michael put on his converse and we both grabbed a jacket before walking out the door.

(Calum's Pov)

The door being slammed open caused me to jerk awake.

I looked up and saw Silas walking down the stairs with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

Silas ignored me and pulled out a set of keys while walking to Luke's cell.

"No! Leave him alone!" I shouted.

Silas ignored me yet again, and instead he walked up and kicked Luke in stomach.

Luke shot up and grabbed his stomach in pain.

"Damn it you asshole!!" I yelled at Silas as he yanked Luke up by the arm.

"Tell me something I don't know Hood." Silas chuckled before slamming the door shut to our room.

I was going to scream at them, but then decided to listen and see if I can hear Luke.

Sure enough I did hear Luke, a few moments later he was crying and pleading for someone to stop. They didn't, of course. I listened to this until I heard Luke scream in pain.

I ran to my cells door and gripped the bars as tears started flowing down my face.

I had a pretty good guess as to what they were doing to Luke, and I honestly wanted stab them both right there!

'Someone please help us!'

(Luke's Pov)

Zayn and Silas had me strapped to bed, and to save you the details, they raped me... It was nothing like before! It was both of them, choking me, beating me, and just hurting me in general!

By the time both of them were done I was to weak to even lift my head up!

I felt my eyes drooping shut while Silas unchained me from the bed and pulled me up by my arm.

Zayn walked ahead of us and opened the door to our 'room' while Silas threw me roughly into my cell.

I just stayed the way I was as I groaned in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?!" Calum screamed.

I heard the door to the room slam shut signaling Zayn and Silas left.

I rolled so over so I was facing Calum and let out a sob of pain.

"C-cal-Calum... I-it h-hur-hurts.." I stuttered shakily.

"Luke it will be o-is that a bruise on your neck?!" Calum yelled.

I flinched at the loud noise but eventually nodded my head.

"Th-they w-were ch-choking me w-with their be-belts." I said hoarsely.

"Damn it! I wish I could beat them to pulp right now..." Calum sighed.

"M-me t-to Cal.." I replied.

A-n
What do you think of this?! Is this better than the other one? I sure think so.. Haha.