Part 8

(Michael's Pov)

I stirred and rolled over trying to figure out where I was.

I looked next to me and saw Ashton sleeping, then it hit me. We are in a car!

I grew scared, frightened as to what these men want to do with us!

"Ashton! Ash please wake up, I'm scared..." I said poking Ashton's cheek.

Ashton groaned and rolled over to face me.

"What's wrong Mikey.." Ashton mumbled sleepily.

"I-I'm scared. What do they want with us?" I asked shakily.

"I don't know Mikey... But I have an idea as to who they are.." Ashton said holding his arms out for me.

I gladly jumped into his comforting arms and held him as I cried.

(Luke's Pov)

I heard the doors upstairs open and close and heard shuffling coming towards us as well as mumbled voices.

"Cal! Cal wake up, they are coming." I whisper shouted.

Calum stirred but then opened his eyes and looked over to me.

Just then the door burst open and I ran to cell door and gripped the bars trying to see who was coming.

I saw Silas come down dragging, Michael?! A few moments later Zayn came down dragging Ashton!

"You put them in cells?! What the hell is wrong with you? Is this some sick game to you?!" Ashton shouted.

"A-Ashton! No, please don't! You can have me just please don't hurt them!" I cried.

"Coming from you, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Zayn smirked.

"You had better not lay a hand on him! So help me, if you hurt Luke I will murder you!" Ashton yelled as Zayn threw him into his cell.

Ashton landed with a thud and groaned in pain.

Silas then did the same to Michael causing Michael to groan as well.

"We will be back down in a little bit." Silas said as him and Zayn walked upstairs.

"Ashton? Are you alright?" I asked him shakily.

"Yeah." Ashton sighed. "I'm fine Luke. Are you alright?"

"No... He r-raped me Ash. H-he hurt me." I cried curling into a ball in the corner.

"Damn it. I'm going to murder him!" Ashton shouted.

"Ash, please don't. Please be quiet." I cried shakily.

I heard the door to our room open up and Zayn walk down the stairs.

"What was that Ashton?" Zayn asked smirking at me.

"N-nothing.. I didn't say anything.." Ashton mumbled.

"Nonsense. What do you think I am, stupid?!" Zayn snapped causing me to flinch.

"Do you want us to answer that?" Michael mumbled out.

"Mikey, shut up. Please!" I begged.

"To late for that Luke. And just so you guys learn a lesson.." Zayn said as he unlocked my cell door and walked towards me. "Luke will be the one being punished." Zayn laughed darkly.

"No! Punish me if you want just don't hurt Luke!" Ashton cried out.

"Nope." Zayn replied popping the p. "This will teach you be a smart ass or cause me any trouble."

"Damn it! Please! I'm begging you!" Ashton sobbed.

Ashton was now gripping his cell doers bars while crying and begging Zayn.

"Zayn, do what you want to any of us. Just please, please leave Luke alone!" Calum cried.

"I will do anything, I swear!" Michael sobbed.

"G-guys." I choked back a sob at how much they cared. "I-I'll be f-fine."

"You won't be fine! He choked you last time!" Calum cried louder.

"He what?!" Ashton shouted resulting in me flinching away.

"I'll let Calum explain while I go have fun with Luke." Zayn said, and with that Zayn dragged me up stairs.

(Calum's Pov)

"Calum, what the hell did he do to Luke?!" Ashton yelled with tears in his eyes.

"He r-raped him. But it was both Zayn and Silas, but th-they both took their b-belts off and they.... Th-they were ch-choking him Ash.." I was sobbing by the time I finished talking, and I could hear Ashton crying as well.

"H-how can s-someone b-be this cru-" Michael started, but was cut off by Luke screaming.

I heard Ashton start crying even louder as we listened to Luke cry for help.

"W-what do y-you th-think they are doing t-to him?" Michael asked sadly.

"Based on w-what they d-did before, it can't b-be a-anything g-good." I sighed.

A-n
So, I have another story I am writing but it's not a fanfic. It's called Love Like War, and I was wondering if you could go check it out?