19

After school I almost ran to my car just to get home.

I put our backpacks in the trunk and immediately started the car.

"Eager aren't we?" Said Mitch smiling and slapping me playfully.

"I'm so stressed" I said rolling my shoulders and getting to our driveway.

We got out the car and Mitch opened the door walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed our backpacks out the trunk and left them in the sofa.

I walked in the kitchen to see him looking for some supplies in the refrigerator.

I smirked and went up the stairs to my room. I went in my social media and the first thing I saw was a post from Katherine.

"Ew! So like today I just found out my ex boyfy is gay! like OMG! I kissed a dick sucker! But anyways for proof I have this picture! Let's start the No Gay Campaign!" I scrolled down to see a picture of me and Mitch giving our backs to the camera holding hands.

It had 361 likes and 183 comments and 218 shares.

I immediately got a call from Lottie. "Did you see what she posted?" Was the first thing she said.

"Well hello to you too Lottie"

I heard her scoff and I could have felt her roll her eyes.

"Scott I'm going to cut her fucking ovaries and serve that fucking shit to my dogs"

"You have a dog?"

"I have a bitch.. In Spanish it's Perra... Female dog"

"And may I ask who that female dog is?" I almost burst out laughing.

"No one Scott Richard.. Has Mitch seen the post?"

"I hope not... He's going to get depressed and I don't want that to happen" I rubbed my forehead and sighed.

"We will talk to her later, now go to your garage... I left something there after you left for school... I locked it, the keys are in your room"

I turned to my bed and silver keys were laying there.

"Okay then?"

"There is a cooler full of roses... Take all of the petals off and do a pathway from the top of the stairs to the room with the biggest bed... From there, from the door to the bed make another pathway, I left in your mums and dads bathroom some scented candles.. Put them around and make it look romantic.. An at last you and Mitch have sexy time"

I smiled and shook my head. "Thanks Lottie, means a lot"

I walked to the living room to see Mitch asleep on the leather couch.

I rolled my eyes smiling and carefully opened the garage door and there is was a cooler with a sign "ONLY FOR SCOTT" in red letters.

I opened the cooler slowly and there were 6 bouquets of red roses...

I immediately texted Lottie

ScottHoHorny😏: how much was all of the roses?!

Lottie🤘🏻: it wasn't much since my mom has a friend that works with flowers.. So she made me a discount...

ScottHoHorny😏: how much was it? I want to pay you..

Lottie🤘🏻: don't pay 💩 I got more discount since I got for Jeremy and Kirstie too....

I rolled my eyes and did what she told me...

- 2 hours later

I finished lighting the last candle and looked around the room smiling... The good thing about my parents bedroom was that everything was a different shade of red.. So it gave it a little bit more of sexiness.

I walked to the living room and saw Mitch was still asleep.

"Mitchie... Daddy has a surprise for you" I said seductively.

It took him 5 minutes to understand what I was saying and when he did he smirked and bit his lip.

"What does daddy have for his little kitten?" He said pouting.

"Oh baby you will see" I grabbed his hand and walked to the top of the stairs.. He saw the red roses and looked at me covering his mouth, his eyes watering.

He followed the Rose path and opened the door slowly. He gasped when he saw the room... Only lightened by the candles and it's beautiful smell.

He walked to the bed, sat down and he pulled me to his side.

"Now let daddy's little kitten have its prize" he murmured before slamming his lips to mine and taking my bottom lip with his teeth turning me on more than I already was.

~

After that whole night of passion we laid in the bed and listened for our breaths.

And this time it wasn't rough like we always did it.. Now it was with love not only lust, it wasn't fucking, it was making love.

I leaned down and kissed his sweaty forehead, he cupped my cheek and pulled me to kiss me deeply and smiling to the kiss.

I smiled too and ran my hand through his hair letting him fall asleep on my arms.

I was starting to fall asleep when I remembered Katherine's post.

I felt disgusted by her and how dare she call us dick suckers if her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner... Sucking everything that comes her way.

I smirked at that and noticed Mitch was fast asleep.

I lanes down and kissed him goodnight before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep, but now the difference is... That now reality is better that my dreams... I have the love of my life with me..

(A/N)

Hi guys! So thank you all for 3.17K! I will update this weekend because I'm not in the best mood of all... I'm like in between sad and confused, so yeah!

Thank you all so much for your reads, comments and favorites ! Love you!

*Blows kiss* GOODBYEEEE❤️