10

"Good Morning Mitch"

"Good morning Romeo"

Mitch sighed and stood up, the feeling of being alone in his house and having to go the new school.

Leaving Lottie and Kirstie behind for a while and Mostly Scott...

Maybe Scott was happy without him...

"I can feel your sadness sir"

"Heart rate?"

"As usual"

"Any thing I should be worried about?" Mitch put his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes.

"No sir"

Having a smart house, he had his own Siri but all over the house., Romeo could feel his feelings, he could check his health and tell him warnings. He could even replay any call Mitch did, Romeo had his own feelings too.

Mitch's new house had 2 bedrooms and a guest room, 4 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room with a huge tv, it's own library, and a small garden.

"What time is it?"

"It's 7:34 with 15 seconds sir"
Responded the robotic male voice.

"Im going to get ready Romeo... Keep an eye on the house"

"Locking front and back door and all windows... Camera system installed."

"Thank you"

"You are welcome sir, sir I feel your heartbeat... You are still in love with Scott Hoying"

"It's amazing all the things you can do, but yes indeed I am... Why can't you check if he still Lo-loves me" Mitch stuttered over that word in general.

"My system does not allow that sir... But if I could I would do it with any pleasure"

"Do you think he still?"

"I may be wrong but yes"

"Thank you"

~

Mitch fumbled with the keys to his door, tears streamed down his face.

When he managed to get the keys inside he slammed the door and was greeted with Romeos robotic voice

"Sir what's wrong sir?"

"I MISS HIM ROMEO!" Mitch was screaming on top of his lungs and felt himself suffocate with his tears.

"Do you wish for me to replay a call sir?"

"Yes please.... Replay the oldest one with him please"

"Replaying Call July 17, Scott Hoying"

"Hey!"

"Hello Michelle want to fuck?"

"Oh my god SCOTT! You are so nasty!"

"Awe come on Michelle! It was a joke anyway BUT we have less than a month for school! Why don't we have our own fun?"

"Ughhhh you wish! *laughter* oh god you are my best friend and I love youuuu"

"*laughter* I love you toooo"

"Hey I'll call you later Stephanie! I'll see you at the house"

"Sure, GOODBYEEEE!"

"End of call Sir."

Mitch's face was stained with dry tears, he stood up and paced around the room "Call Tyler"

"Yes sir, Calling Tyler"

"Hello?"

"I miss him"

"Oh Mitchie don't tell me you have Been crying?"

"Yes I have"

"I'm coming over with a tub of chocolate ice cream! Thank me later Dimpled Italian"

"Thank you Rainbow hair"
****************
(a/n) the adventure it's barely starting my loves ❤️