Chapter 1

A/N:

This is a year later from the prologue, and fyi the dates are a little messed up because we said that it was Perrie's birthday and the tour was already over, but just go with it. No hate please! Love you all! Also!!! The link to Hayden's outfit is in our status I was having trouble linking it anywhere else. Go check out our profile for the polyvore link! :)

***********************************************

Chapter 1 

Hayden's POV:        "HAYDEN?!" I heard Harry scream from the dressing room. "Yes?" I said popping my head through the door. "Have you seen my shirt?" He asked grinning because of his bare chest. "Uh yeah.." I responded walking into the room and picking it up from a chair right next to him. I laughed as he pretended to be shocked. "Nice one styles." I joked as I hit his shoulder. "Aye! It was a good try though right?" He shouted gesturing to his body. "I'm sexy! Admit it!" He screamed. "Oh yeah..." I said sarcastically. I turned around to walk out of the room. All of a sudden the four other boys jumped out and screamed at me. I jumped quickly and my hand flew to my chest. "God! You scared the crap out of me!" I said laughing. Harry was roaring in laughter behind me. "Ok that one was good." He said with the goofiest smirk on his face. "You got me this time." I said looking at all of them. Then raised my eyebrow. "But ya know what comes next? ..... Revenge!" They all laughed and continued getting ready. "What? You don't think I can get you back?" I asked slightly offended. "Well there are five of us... And one of you." Louis pointed out sassily. "It's ok Hay! We still wuv woo!" Niall said sneaking a kiss on my cheek as he acted like a three year old. "Ok well whatever... You're on in five minutes guys! Last show of the Take Me Home Tour get excited!" I shouted giving them a group hug before running over to the backstage area and setting up. "They all good?" Lou asked once I got back. "Good as they'll get." I said with a smile. "2 minutes boys!" I heard someone shout. They all ran out and met up with 5SOS. "Nice show guys! You did great." Louis said giving them all "bro hugs". I laughed as they did their usual before show routine. They all stood in a circle, put their hands in the middle and shook them around. Then they made a star with their fingers and shouted "ONE BAND, ONE DREAM, ONE DIRECTION". Then they would usual shout random weird things and jump around. "Good luck boys!" I shouted as they got into their positions. After the boys went on stage I attentively watched through the screen that displayed the show. I couldn't help but proudly smile when thinking about this whole year. So much has happened and I would have never thought that one year ago I would be working for One Direction! " Hey Hayden! " A high-pitched voice called my name. I turned around to see Eleanor smiling at me. " I can't believe it's the last show for the tour! " Eleanor nodded in agreement. " Your going to Perrie's birthday party  tomorrow night, right? "  Eleanor asked curiously. " Of course! " It always felt like I've know Eleanor forever since we've grown so close to one another in the past months. She was definitly the closest to me and she knew everything that went on inside my head. As we talked, the show neared an end and Liam was already announcing the last song. " Before we start singing, we would like to thank a few people. They have been a tremendous help and they can actually handle the boys and I which is very difficult if you know what I mean. " The audience laughed at Liam's comment. " So could we please have Lou, Paul and Hayden come out? " Eleanor grinned and shoved me on stage before I could back out. I turned around to face El one more time before I fully walk out and she gives me two thumbs up. I walked onstage along with Paul and Lou and all the boys are clapping along with the audience. I catch Harry smirking at me but chose to ignore it. Louis gives us all hugs and I sweat heavily under all the bright lights. How can they do this basically every night for hours when I can't even handle being in the spot light for ten minutes! Lou and Paul start to head off-stage and I attempt to follow them but Niall grabs my hand causing me to stay onstage. The live while we're young track plays and the boys are start singing to me causing me to sweat even more from all the pressure onstage. Niall held onto my hand and squeezed it, insuring that I would be okay. He let go and started dancing wildly. I lost my fear of embarrassing myself and just pretended that nobody was there besides the boys and I. The audience screamed and cheered when I started dancing.    The boys thanked all the fans and ran off. Someone grabbed my hand and lead me offstage luckily so I wouldn't get lost in the dark. Eleanor hugged me and screamed that I did so good but she looked down and noticed I was still holding somebody's hand. I looked up and realized it was Harry's and I blushed and we let go.