Everything Except Typical (a Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Prologue:

Hayden's POV:

I walked towards the large grey doors, in the back of the studio. Large white letters spelled out "Studio 3" above the door, and I knew I was in the right spot. I was excited and nervous for my first day. I knew that I've always wanted to do something like this, but I never thought I would get the chance. I knocked on the door as I was told to do, and was quickly greeted by Lou Teasdale. "Hi! You must be Hayden." she said cheerfully. "Yes, I am." I said as she let me inside the large room. She led me over towards a few tables and vanities full of makeup, hair products, and clothes. "The boys will arrive soon, I wanted you here earlier so I could show you a few things before hand." she said shuffling through some paper work. "Ok, great." I responded. "So on your application it says you have some experience with makeup, hair, and fashion. I was pretty impressed." I smiled. "Yes, my mother worked with several fashion companies in Paris and I worked part time at a beauty salon before this." She nodded her head and continued. "That's quite a lot for only being 18. I-" She was interrupted by a loud laugh and much talking coming from the same door I walked in moments earlier. "Oh and here they are." she said laughing. The five boys walked over to where we were and they all grew silent. "Boys, this is Hayden Pembrooke. She is my new assistant that I was talking about. It's her first day so don't be too weird around her." Lou said making a joke. The boys were quick to introduce themselves. "Hi, I'm Louis!" a peppy boy with large blue eyes said. "Hi." I responded awkwardly, seeing as he already knew my name. Next a blonde boy walked towards me and shined an award winning smile. "I'm Niall." his Irish brogue was very clear when he talked. "Hello Niall." i said giggling as he winked at me. "And I'm Zayn." the one with black ish- brown hair said in a musky voice. Before I could say much he got distracted with the mirror and walked towards it fixing his hair. A boy with short light brown hair rolled his eyes. "I'm Liam. NIce to meet you Hayden." he said in a very friendly voice. "You too." I started to walk towards the vanities to grab some things when a tall figure hovered next to me. "I believe we didn't properly meet yet." he said in a low raspy voice, that I honestly wasn't expecting. "I'm Harry." he said sticking his hand out. I hesitantly shook his hand and laughed lightly. "I'm Hayden."

A/N:

So this is the end of the prologue, and the first chapter will be up soon. Hopefully you liked it and by the way, this story was entirely our own idea, and we made up all the characters besides Lou and the boys of course. Thanks for reading! <3