Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hayden's POV        I felt small hands patting my face. There were high pitched giggles and laughter. I opened my eyes and saw Lux sitting on my stomach. I looked around to find myself on the couch of the boys hotel suite. "Sorry Hayden but she couldn't stay away from you." Lou said giggling. "Oh no it's fine. I don't mind waking up to this little one." I said in a baby voice, tickling Lux. She giggled and snuggled into me. I adjusted myself and sat up a little. "She seems to really like you." Liam said from a chair across the room. I laughed. "I guess so." I started rubbing small circles on her back, when Harry walked in. He smiled and walked over to sit next to me. Without saying anything he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and made it seem like he was doing it just to caress Lux's head. Her tiny body shifted in my arms. Lou spoke up. "You guys are so loving with her." She said getting slightly teary eyed. I smiled and laughed lightly as Harry continued to stare at Lux. Lou quickly took a picture and tweeted it tagging us both.    About an hour later, I got several responses and tweets saying this like: "OMG they look like a little perfect family! The feels!" , "So adorable, I now ship Haryden... Who's with me?", and "Are they a couple yet? Cause it should happen... JS" . I laughed reading all of them. Of course there were a few snobby ones, but as always I just ignored them. Lux and Lou had just left seeing as it was starting to get late. I didn't even remember falling back asleep today. Time flies when you take naps I guess.    "Oh Hayden! I need your help!" Cried Zayn from his room. "Yes?" I asked getting up from the couch. "I don't know what to wear to Perrie's party tonight! Like I don't want to dress too formal or too casual. I really love her too, and it's her birthday so I need to look really good." He said flustered. I was shocked at how fast he was talking. "Ok well lets see." I said looking through a bunch of clothes. I pulled out a pair of black pants, a white graphic t-shirt with grey writing, and a black blazer. I laid it all out on the bed and smiled. "This should be good." I said looking at Zayn. "Thankyou!" He shouted, giving me a fast hug, then scurrying around in his room again. "Who wants to watch a movie?" Louis shouted in the very large hotel room. "I'm cool with that." I responded. The rest of the boys ended up watching it with us. Harry picked out some romantic comedy and we ended up watching it. "Ugh. This is stupid." Niall moaned from the floor. He got up and walked into the kitchen. A few minutes later and the rest of the boys left, leaving just me and Harry. A scene came on with this perfect family with their newborn child. "That could be us someday." Harry said quietly. "Yeah right." I snorted. He sat up to look at me. "What?" He asked. "Well that's never going to happen to us. We're just friends Harry." I said confused, seeing as he didnt think the same way. "Oh." He responded looking almost hurt and taken by surprise. "I should start getting ready." He said in a very monotoned voice. He got up, turning off the TV and walked away. I sat there shocked and confused. What just happened?   "Ill see you boys tonight. I'm leaving now." I said calling out to the boys. They all said "bye" but I missed one persons voice. Harry's. I left the suite and walked to the elevator taking it up to the top floor, to my room. Once I got inside I took a cold shower to get things off my mind. Once I was done, I began to do my hair and makeup. I used a light smokey eye, and sheer pink lips. I did my hair up in a messy braided bun. I shimmied into my dress and placed my feet into my shoes. I was done with minutes to spare.  There was a knock on my hotel door and I opened it slightly to see Eleanor standing there with wide arms. She was wearing a collared light pink dress. " I missed you so much! " She squealed attacking me into her arms. " El, I just saw you yesterday! " I laughed a little, still a little distracted from Harry. " I know but I still missed you since it's been a full day without you! " She giggled, thankfully not mentioning my distracted actions. " So are you ready to party? The limo is going to be here in a few minutes! " She started dancing pulling me to dance too. There was another knock on the door. We both ran to get it, opening the door to see Liam wearing khakis and a blue button up shirt. " The limos here. " He smiled hooking both of our hands. " What did you guys get Perrie for her birthday? " I asked trying to make conversation. We talked about Perrie's gifts on our walk to the limo. We met up with Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry on our walk there. Zayn was very panicked and he wouldn't stop talking about nonsense like if Perrie would like his gift or not. When we slowly got into the limo I was shoved a little to the side by somebody. Harry. I ignored the push and just continue on getting in. In the limo, I sat next to Niall and Eleanor. Harry was directly across from me. Whenever I would speak, Harry just would look at his phone, uninterested.  Usually when I spoke, his eyes filled with interest but I guess he wasn't in a good mood today. We kept on talking until the limo stopped and all you could see from the windows were flashing lights. We all exited the limo, ignoring the cameras and questions. We all walked fastly with our heads down  into the huge mansion that laid in front of us. Inside, the house was packed with celebrities and you could easily lose your friends in the huge crowd. Eleanor and Louis ran off to dance as soon as we entered and Zayn scattered off, in hope to Perrie. Which left Harry, Niall, Liam and I. " Wow there's so many people here! " I gasped, laughing a little. " Well what would you expect? " Harry muttered in a rude tone. Niall's eyes darted towards the huge section of food and he was gone faster than you could say ' Niall loves food! ' Liam mumbled something about going to the bathroom which left the two of us. It was dead silent between us for a while which was really surprising since a day ago we would be chatting crazily. " Look Harry, I didn't mean what I said earlier. It was just a silly joke. " Harry looked at me then just shook his head. " Whatever. " He shoved me hardly which took me by surprise and made me fall. A few tears welled up in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. I just ran away, running from my problems.  

************************* A/N:   hope everyone liked this chapter! Haydens outfit will be linked in our bio! <3

-Margaret and Caroline :)