Chapter 6

There was moment where time stood still, and we all wondered who Liam would kiss. I looked at him, and saw that he was looking back at me. Then, he kissed me.

At first, I was surprised. But then, it was like we were the only people in the room. His lips were warm, and soft, and his strong, muscular arms wrapped around my waist. He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth, but before he could get on top of me, we remembered where we were, and pulled away.

The guys were staring at us in shock.

"Well, I guess your trip to the jungle worked." Louis said, breaking the silence. Gail and Reya beamed at me, but I feel like Gail's smile was more of a 'I will tease you endlessly' kind of smile.

"Zayn. Truth or dare?" Liam asked, trying to move on from the awkwardness.

"Um. Dare."

"I dare you-" Liam started, but was interrupted by Louis.

"I have a perfect dare." he said mischievously. Zayn looked pretty terrified. "I dare you to lick whipped cream off someone in this room."

"But that's, like, the most awkwardky sexual thing ever!" Zayn protested.

"Exactly. That's the point of this game. And since Gail is already shirtless, we're putting the whipped cream on her." Louis smirked evilly, and I had the feeling that he was still holding a grudge about the whole Morgan Freeman thing.

"No! She's not doing this." Niall argued. Aww, protective Niall is cute.

"Niall, it's funny. Were not making out or anything." Gail said.

Louis drew a smiley face in whipped cream on Gail's exposed stomach. Zayn leaned over rather awkwardly, and slowly licked it off.

"It tickles!" Gail giggled. Niall, on the other hand was not smiling. When Zayn was finished, he had a little dot of whipped cream on his nose, and Gail reached over and brushed it off, still giggling.

"That's it. We are going upstairs." Niall announced, picking up Gail bridal style and leaving. Louis gave everyone a knowing look, and me and Reya burst into laughter.

"Josh. Truth or dare?" Zayn asked.

"Truth."

"If you had to date a girl of your choice, who would it be?"

"Reya." mumbled Josh, blushing.

Reya looked at him, surprised, and Harry looked at her, then Josh, looking rather pissed. Hmmm....

"Harry. Truth or dare?" I asked, before Josh could.

"Hey wait its my turn to-"

"Shut it."

"Dare. I guess." he said uncertainly.

"I dare you to answer the same question as Josh."

"But... that's like a truth."

"But I'm daring you to do it, so its a dare." I looked at him, challenging to argue against my logic.

Harry sighed. "Reya......" he said, not making eye contact. Reya looked from him, to Josh, who was now the one looking rather pissed.

"You know what? I'm really exhausted. We should go sleep or pretend to sleep or something." decided Reya, and that was the end of truth or dare.

****************

Reya's POV

"Hey Reya. Wake up."

"What...? Hi Harry. Its, like, 6 am." I said, lazily getting out of bed.