Chapter 5

Isabel's POV

The next day, everyone slept in or was busy. In the afternoon, I went to the beach alone, and five minutes later, just to ruin my day, Liam showed up. Yay.

"Oh. Its you." I said, rolling my eyes. He looked at me and huffed in the annoyed way.

"If you're just going to express hatred for me, just go away. No one invited you."

"No I-"

"Seriously? Why do you keep trying to annoy me, don't you have anything better to do?" I yelled angrily at him.

"You know what? You think you're so much better then me, but you're actually just an ugly bitch!" he yelled back. I stared at him in shock for a second before standing up.

"You have no right to call me a bitch, when you're the biggest douchebag I've ever me!" Just for good measure, I slapped him. Then I grabbed by stuff and left.

Liam's POV

Why did Isabel hate me so much? Wait. Nevermind. I guess that was my fault. I got her alone, and I was about to apologize but next thing you know, I'm calling her an ugly bitch. Which is not how I think of her.

And then, the highlight of my day, she slapped me. It didn't hurt that much physically, but emotionally, it was painful. Wow. That was deep. I should tell Zayn.

Gail's POV

I woke up early, because I have this thing where I can only wake early when I don't need to. It's great. (feel the sarcasm) I also had that one urge to do something athletic.

I wandered around the house until I found a soccer ball, and went to the grassy area in the backyard, where Louis had set up goals. I practiced shooting and dribbling for a while. After a perfect goal, I heard clapping.

"You play?"

"What? Oh hi Louis."

"We should play. None of the other guys are that good, and I need to be challenged." Louis grinned.

"Fine.... but if I score before you, then you have to announce to everybody that you have a huge crush on Morgan Freeman."

"But I'm dating Eleanor! And Morgan Freeman is a guy!" Louis protested.

"Well then don't lose."

"Well, if I score first, you have to dye your hair blue and leave it like that for a week."

"Fine. Let's do this."

Niall's POV

I woke up alone. I opened the window, and saw Gail and Louis playing soccer outside. Gail shoulder tackled him, and he hit the ground in a painful looking way. Gail scored a goal, while Louis still looked traumatized from the fact that Gail knocked him over. She's more violent then she looks.

Gail raised her arms in the air victoriously, while Louis looked like he ate a lemon. They sat down, both looking exhausted. And they were talking. He put his arm around her. And then he told her something. And she laughed.

Why was Louis making a move on her? And why was she laughing at his jokes and not trying to get him to stop?

Gail's POV

After I brutally defeated Louis, we sat down and talked.

"So, how are you and Niall?" he asked.

"Well, its great to be able to see him again. I missed him. A lot."

"But....?"

"It feels awkward, because of the two years we didn't see each other. I don't even know if he dated anyone, or even still likes me as much as he did before." I said. And I know it was pathetic, but I felt my eyes getting watery. Honestly, I've never cared about a guy as much as I did Niall, and it would hurt if the feeling wasn't mutual.