Albert Einstein

• Dedicated to Albert Einstein

ALBERT EINSTEIN

-Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

-All that Adam had, all that Caesar could, you have and can do.... Build, therefore, your own world.

-Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.

-Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.

-Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

-A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

-It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. 

-Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. 

-Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. 

-Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. 

-Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. 

-Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age. 

-Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater. 

-Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler. 

-Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. 

-Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. 

-Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it. 

-I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war. 

-If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? 

-If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough

-Imagination is more important than knowledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~