Quotes by Me

QUOTES BY ME

*If all else fails, I will become a lunatic aspiring to become a mad scientist to prove that this is not real and you are living an illusion.

*I could say a thousand words, but whats there left to say when the picture says it all.

*I heard there was light on the other side of the door, but I didn't believe it until someone turned the lights off.

*I'd much rather prefer the unknown and kind than the known and cruel.

*This is my sky full of lighters, igniting the sky that has yet to seen a day of sunshine.

*Support has always been there, you just have to find it.

*Don't let people drive you crazy when you know its only in walking distance.

* There's light even in darkness. The hope is there when you close your eyes and just believe.

*There is comfort in the uncomfortable.

*We have fought fate and overcome risks, we have become a universal bliss.

*Stupidity is the most contagious disease yet.

*Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.

*Why is it that they only stay until they have gotten what they came for?

*I call it leap of faith, even when others call it impossible.

*If ignorance is what swept you off your feet, it is ignorance that will knock you off them too.

*Not much you can do when life's already thrown its lemons at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*It's not fair, but then again, life never seemed to play fair.

*Bad timing seems to be my new thing.

*Bad timing seems to always get in the way of the things I'd one day like to achieve, but that doesn't mean good timing will never come again.

*If every time I could finish with a different ending, life would be complete.

*If I didn't know you any better, I'd think you were bluffing. (Great memories with this qoute avec T.R.)

*Lifes a drag, you just have to learn to put out the smoke.