Chapter 5:Truth Or Dare!

"Okay! How about a game of truth or dare" Charlie broke the tension.

"Yeah!" Almost everyone chorused.

"Okay then," he continued " Jane truth or dare"

"Truth"

"If you had to screw someone here.. Who would you pick?"

"Uhmm Jay" she said knotting her figures and looking down at them. Before anyone could speak she asked Prim who answers Truth.

"How may times do you musturbate a week?"

Prim paused and looked around then eventually answered "5 to uhmm 9 times"

I was shocked because no one gave any comment or sighs or anything like it was so usual. I hardly realised I had gaped and was staring at Prim.

She asked Sean next and the rest that follower just picked on truth. The game was extremely boring and I was about to sleep till Aidan chose Dare when Sizzle picked on him.

"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Ana and mess her up in the private library room" he pointed over to his left.

All evidence of sleep in me instanteneously disappeared and my eyes shot wide open. The dare was more of a punishment to me than him. What the ...

I glanced at Aidan and found him smirking at me. Gosh! His smirk was almost as sexy as Ian Sommerhalder. Who could deny him.

He led me towards where Sizzle pointed with his hand in mine until we arrived at a certain well polished wooden door. He pushed at it and since I was standing behind him I couldn't view the not very spacious room quite clearly. His muscular back stood in my way. I could see his back line in that white porcelain v-neck shirt from my view running down to the hem of his shorts where I lost it.

He shut the door and pulled my hands above my head placing me onto the wall. His beautiful face was only 1cm away from mine and his lips still sketched that breath-taking smirk.

My eyes travelled down to his chest full of sexy abs which I was aching to touch. He dropped my hands and took a step back, " were you just checking me out?"

"Was not" even if it was so obvious that I was.

"But I won't touch you if you don't want me to"

When did he become such a gentleman. I really wanted him to touch me but how was I supposed to say that out loud without sounding like a bitch. I think 2 minutes have passed and yet he hasn't done much of 'messing me up'.
I bit my lip anxiously knotting my figures and staring at the floor.

"But how will you show them that you messed me up" I didn't look up at him but I felt the warmth of his body when he drew real close to me and his left hand pulled me close to his chest. Right where I wanted. His right hand pulled at my chin forcing me to look into his salvaging eyes. I knew he wasn't going to do it. I could see the pity he had fot me in his eyes.

Instinctively, my hands jerked around his neck an before I knew it, I was kissing him. He kissed me back roughly, invading my mouth passionately touching all of my body if that was even possible and pushing me back to the wall forcefully. Whoah!

I pulled away to breath but he just went straight to my neck kissing Me there leaving astonishing pleasure circles with his tongue as he went down further. I took the pleasure and traced his back line. Played with his hair. It was soft and smelt nice.

He stopped for a second , pulled off his shirt before tearing mine out. Now this is what they call messing someone up. He went back to my lips and our tongues gracefully danced the tango.

In no second we were both in our underwear. He unhooked my bra and sucked at my nipples with his expertise tongue. Soft moans escaped from my mouth. He traced my whole upperbody with his sexy kisses. I entangled my fingures in his hair. Everything was moving so fast.

I was out of my panties already and he pulled at his boxers while looking hungrily into my eyes. Something felt familiar.

I was taken aback when I felt a hard huge rock tugging at my stomach as he bent down to kiss me in his embrace. He squashed at my butt cheeks. And pushed me up against the wall wrapping my legs around his waist. I was so turned on right then that I didn't care If he took my virginity there at that point. Yeah that's right am still a virgin but am sure if I told him that he would immediately stop that sexual sensation he was giving me. And I didn't want it to stop.

I looked down only to see his gigantic friend. Boy was he gifted. "Like what you see?" he whispered into my ear. Erupting that tingly feeling.
I nodded.

He put me down and rushed me to the nearby table, placing my hands on the table. I felt him behind me. He bent me over the more and hit my left butt cheek with his palm. A loud moan escaped my lips and he massaged at the spot.

"Say my name!" He ordered
Just as I gaped to squeel, there was a loud bang at the door.

"Times up. 7 minutes ended about 10 minutes ago. What's hapenning in there?"

We both stopped in our trucks.