Chapter 14: Sophia and Harry Time

Alright two updates in one day all for you guys my thumb hurts from typing on my phone but it's all for you guys enjoy picture above is Sophia and Harry (I made it cause there's no manips of them  I tried  my best lol) it's time for a POV change here we go......

Sophia's POV:

"I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE" Harry and I shouted the lyrics at the top of our lunges my parents were away for the week and I had the house all to myself it was fun having my best friend. I hate seeing him so sad and miserable, I stop dancing and record Harry and I dancing to bad romance and posted the video up on Instagram mind you I have a certain someone on there well two people Liam and Louis. I caption it.....

"Me and the best friend  don't want your bad romance 🖕🏻😽"

"Ra Ra-ah-ah-ah roma Roma-ma Gaga, Oh la-la want your bad romance" me and Harry ended the song jumping into the couch and giggling to ourselves at how silly we where, Harry stop and check his phone.

"You posted it on Instagram!! Soph!!" He yelled and I laugh

"I had to, it was gold, plus a certain someone will see it" I said smirking but it faded when Harry didn't acknowledge it, I scooted closer to him. Seeing the frown upon his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I say to him and he looks at me

"It's Louis" he says playing with his fingers

"Well what about him?" I say rubbing my hand up and down his back he sighs and looks at me again

"It's a long story" I look at him and he sighs again

"Fine, you know how we had our date?" I nod and smile

"Well after that he ask me to be his boyfriend you already know that but Liam didn't thanks for that by the way" he says and I look down

"Sorry Harry"

"Anyway that's not important the next day Liam told me to stay away from Louis he told me that he wasn't good for me, you know how I tutor him he came in and we were working on a math problem, when he took my hand and we ended up at the back of the bookshelf making out, I stop him and told him that I couldn't do this anymore sneaking around and that I can't lie to my brother, you know how bad of a liar I am, after class ended he grab me and we ended up in the janitors closet we talked and I told him I can't betray Liam because he's the only close family I have and that I don't want to lose him" he said taking breath and I look at him with sadness in my eyes he continue

"And he said what about me, he said he wanted to be with me, wanted to hold my hand, kiss me, be his. And before I could of said anything the janitor came in and I just rush out because I didn't know what to say or do. And then when we was with Liam at the lockers I saw him with that Cody guy and I just felt like I had lost him when really I was being ridiculous because he just poured his heart out to me but just seeing him with someone else who wasn't me made me feel jealous, I don't know what to do soph, I want to be with him but Liam is also my brother and I feel like I'll be betraying his trust or something" Harry said tears spilling out I brought him as he cried against my chest. It hurts seeing him like this, he's lost so much with the death of his parents Liam can't take away the one thing that will make Harry happy.

"Hey look at me" I say as I pull him up our eyes locking.

"If you want to be with Louis then do so, don't worry about what Liam will say, If Louis is the only thing that will make you happy in this world then that should be the only thing that matters Hazza" I say as his tears spill I whip them away and smile at him.

"You really think so Soph?" He says he looks like a lost boy who doesn't have anyone to love oh my sweet boy.

"I know so Harry, I'm sure that when the time is right Liam will understand that louis is the reason for that smile, okay?  it will be hard but that's why you got me" I say and smile at him he smiles back and hugs me tight.

"Now, moving on lets go and set up a movie you pick whichever one and I'll go make the popcorn okay?" I says and he nods his head I get off the couch but before I walk away Harry hand reaches out for mine I look down at him.

"Thank you Soph" he says and bend down and kiss his forehead. I walk away and put the popcorn in the microwave. Once it was done I take out the bowl and pour it and walk back towards the living room.

"So what movie we're watching?" I ask as I sit down next to him as he cuddles me.

"Lady and the tramp" he says smiling

"AHHH, our favorite movie!!" I says happily he laughs and shhs me as the movie begins to play. I smile up at my best friend seeing some spark in his eyes. Hopefully Liam can come around and let Harry date Louis. What is going on between the two and why does Liam hate Louis so much?

This is very short but next chapter will be up thank you for reading babes !! Comment vote do whatever you like I want to know if you guys like it kisses for all 😚😚