The presidents daughter

Today is the day my dad assigns me a body guard. Lets just say my dad is a very important to the United States. Well more like the president if I didn't make that clear. Since am starting to go out more. My dad thinks I need a body guard.  

I grew up with body guards but they usually always took care of my father. You know the most important person of this country. I want my best friend to be my body guard, but dad won't allow it. I grew up with Louis Tomlinson, his father is my dads personal guard. I just wish I could get him to be mine. 

Louis was one year older than me but we still got along great. "Miss Garcia, your father wants to see you in his office." Maria my nana announced. "Yes Nana." I don't know why she has to call me miss and by my last name. She practically helped raised me. 

I walked out of my room to see my sister Isabel walking out of her room. "Going to dad's office?" She asked. She has her skater skirt and a bustier. She was able to pull it off I in the other hand wouldn't. I was just wearing some high waisted shorts with a KISS muscle tee and white vans. 

"Yea do you know for what?" I asked her as we made our way to the dads office. "Melody you just need to go with the flow nothing is wrong. Unless you did something you weren't suppose to do. " I looked at her and laughed, we couldn't do anything with out being noticed. She more than anyone knew that. We where walking in the hallway when I saw my best friend, standing out side my dads office. 

"Louis." I said running toward him. "Mel" he said and bobbed his head. I guess he was in duty and I couldn't quite make him hug me so I hugged him. I placed my arms around his torso and squeezed him tightly. "Mel come one before they see you hugging Louis and you get him in trouble." I nodded to Bella's order her being older and knowing what's right. Louis opened the door for us and their was daddy at his desk with two guys in black suits. Daddy turned around and faced me and Isabel. "Oh good my two Angels are here." He said walking over to us.  

The two boys didn't dare turn around as their where my dads guards watching them and Louis as well. Dad hugged both me and Isabel and kissed our foreheads. He walked us to the front of his desk, I saw the two guys stand up. I turn to see Isabel eyes widen as she saw one of the guards. I took my time noticing them. One had curly hair with green eyes .The one that caught my eyes. Had blond hair but you can see his brown roots, his light blue eyes that blew me out of my mind. My dad cleared his throat and I came back into reality. I saw that the two guards had sat down.  

"So boys these are my two angels Isabel and Melody." He said point at us while he said our names. "Girls these two young guys will be your body guards." I looked at them and they had a straight face."But dad why can't I have Louis as my personal guard." I whinnied, that had been Louis dream to be my body guard and take care of me since we where little. I saw my dad look at Louis who was standing right in front of the door facing us. Louis looked down while my dad smiled and looked at the two boys in front of us.  

"Mel, I know you want Louis but you need to understand that I don't want him to get hurt he's like a son to me. I can't have him risk his life for you it will break my heart." My dad whispered into my ear as I kept looking at Louis. Which seemed to want to know, what my dad was telling me. Since I was smiling at him and nodding my head in agreement.  

"Okay girls your body guard will follow you everywhere you go. Sometimes they will have orders to not let you go to some places and you will have to follow them. They will have to follow and stay undercover when you guys are out. I got them to be around the same age as you girls." I did not like what my dad had to say at all. "Dad am 19 I don't need to be followed everywhere I go and Isabel is old enough too."  

I said a little irritated that I had to be followed everywhere I go. I know that,that's what body guards are for but no need to be out shadows better yet pretend where friends. Since they're going to be under cover and all. I looked at Louis who was shaking his head in disagreement. See I was like the rebel in this family and always tried to do things my way.  

"Sorry honey but they will and are going to follow you everywhere you two go. They will have rooms next to both of you girls. But lastly they will drive you around where ever you girls want." We'll the last part seemed to make Isabel take dads side but me. I don't want them following me I like to be independent.  

"You two boys are to report to everything my daughters do. He says giving both me and Isabel a stern look. "Yes sir." They said in unison, I couldn't help but shake my head. Me and Bella looked at each other. Lets just say that my best friend and sister would sneak out to go out. Now that these two guys will report to my dad it would be hard sneaking around.  

(Let's pretend Harry is 20 and Niall 19 and Louis is 20)  

"Isabel since your twenty you'll get Mr. Styles. Melody you'll be getting Mr. Horan." Both of the two guards nodded their heads now girls go show them where they're going to sleeping. Louis opened up the door for us to walk out and closes once we left dads office.  

I took ahold of Louis hand and walked toward our room. The two guards where behind me and Louis and Bella who kept laughing at Louis jokes. All three of us got along great. I just hope these two other guards don't come and ruin anything.