Exchange student

That foreign exchange student was full on making out with Horan. They were surrounded by all these other guys. " Isn't that your guard?" Zayn said pointing at Horan and the exchange student.

"Yes he is. But who's the girl?" I asked trying to figure out why does she come to our school. "Her name is Franchensca she's from France, her father is the ambassador." I nod. Zayn puts an arm around my shoulder. "Hey Mel why don't you join in the fun." Some guy screams from where Franchensca is at. Automatically Horan pulls away, and he looks up at me. He looks confused and embarrassed. "Come on let's go babe." Zayn says and turns me to walk to the fire. Where Louis and Bella are at. "Hey love where were you?" Bella asked. I just looked at the fire and watched how it burns. Why do I feel like this? Like I care about him? I don't I know I don't am just mad.

I grabbed Louis cup and gulped it down. "Woah there someone wants to get drunk tonight." Louis joked I just rolled my eyes. We all sat by the fire and I could faintly here Zayn telling Bella what happened.

"Lets go get something to drink." I pulled Louis with me back to the house.

We saw Styles running down the stairs trying to put on a shirt. Louis bursted out laughing. That caused Styles to turn and look at us. I raised my red solo cup and put it on my lips. "Ms. Garcia." He said shocked seeing me there. Louis put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me out to the back yard.

"Ms. Garcia-" I turned around to see Styles following me. "What Styles?" My time came out a little more harsh than I meant too. "Am-am sorry I know this isn't very professional and-" I had to cut off the poor guy. "Styles it's okay you don't need to apologize I know you have needs." I said and as soon as that left my mouth. Louis bursted out laughing and Styles turned red. I smiled at Styles so he won't feel so embarrassed.

"Here Styles you didn't see me and I didn't see you, understood?" He nodded his head and looked at Louis. Louis had this devilish look, something might happened during there training. "Go on Styles go have fun." I said and shushed him away.

"Well that was something." Louis said drinking from his red solo cup. "Today is an eventful day." We walked back to the fire to see Bella snuggled in Zayn's lap. Horan was there with Franchensca. He had a confused look on his face. I sat in the only space open and that was right across from him.

"This is nice." Zayn said both me and Louis nodded. I got up and headed to the kitchen to go get another drink. "Look who came back." Caleb slurred. "Fuck off Caleb." I poured my some whiskey and coca cola into a red solo cup. "Oh babe you can fuck me when ever you want." He wrapped his arms around me, I tried to get out. "Caleb your being a dick let me go!" I said louder for his drunk state to hear.

"Oh babe if you want the dick than just say it more." I rolled my eyes and threw my cup at him. I couldn't see if I aimed his face or not. "Fuck" he said and let go of me this was my chance. You would expect people with a good social standard to act better. "Oh no you don't." He said and held both of my arms.

"Caleb your hurting me." I know for a fact that am going to be Bruced in the morning. "Get your fucking hands off her." I heard an Irish accent my head immediately turn to see Horan. "Oh look what we have here the hero to save the princess." Caleb slurred this guy was drunk up the ass. But he still sober enough to pick a fight. Horan went straight to Caleb and pulled his hands off mine. Horan started to hit Caleb.

Caleb didn't hesitate to return the favor. Once Caleb was on the floor bleeding I couldn't watch any longer. "Stop! You two are acting like a bunch of animals!" But that didn't stop them. I went to grab Horan's hand and he pushed me off. I fell to the floor and you could hear my small whimper.

In walked Louis. Horan automatically snapped out of his state and walked towards me. I jump to my feet and Louis walks in front of me. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He was angry that Horan just pushed me. I know it wasn't on purpose but he still managed to hurt me.

When I fell I got my head against the wall. "Ms. Garcia am sorry I didn't -"

I just shook my head. "Stop what's done is done. Louis lets go home." Louis grabbed my hand and took me to the door. "Ms. Garcia plea-" I heard Horan say.

"Mate just let her go." I heard Zayn's trying to advice him. I can't believe everyone is out to get me. I got inside the car while Louis closed my door. "If you want to talk about it just know am here ok." I nodded and looked out the window. "He's a jerk. First he tells me off saying am a spoil brat. If it wasn't for my father he wouldn't have a job right now. Then he saves me from Caleb and pushes me to the floor-." Louis slammed on the breaks and turns to face me. "What did Caleb do?" I take my time to turn around and face him. Louis looks pissed this isn't the first time Caleb has done something like this before and everyone knew this. That's why Louis hates him from the shit he has done.

When Louis see's that I didn't answer he talks. "You know if Horan says something him and Styles could get fired. All three of us will be in trouble if they end up finding out." I look out the window and just try to figure things out.

"You know he won't say anything he won't jeopardize his job." I hope he isn't stupid and says something in front of the other guards, better yet my father.