The favor

As soon as we parked Louis car in the garage, we changed into our pjs in the car. From the rear view mirror I saw four guards coming straight out way.

"Louis four guards are coming this way." I whispered as I tried to put on my socks. "I'll distract them while you go inside the house. Get out through the window and sneak out." I looked at Louis and he was adjusting his shirt.

The plaid pjs I was wearing were big on me. They must of been Louis, I slowly climbed out of the car window. I ducked down as soon as I saw two guards on the drivers seat. I saw two pair of feet making there way to the passenger seat.

Shit what am I going to do now. I slid under the car and tried not to move. "I just went for a drive I couldn't sleep. Now why is this a problem? It was just a drive." I heard Louis say. What ever his story was the guards weren't buying it.

"Ms Garcia isn't in her room I thought she could of been with you Tomlinson." Shit why would they look for me at three in the morning? "We'll did you check my room? You know when she can't sleep she goes to my room or Bella's." I need to get out of here as soon as possible and make it to Louis room.

"No we only checked her room. We thought she would of been sleeping there." One of the guards say. "You know she's been having trouble sleeping." I have been having trouble sleeping but Louis makes it sound like it's horrible.

"Okay well page someone to go check your room and Ms. Bella's room." One of the guards said. My nose started to itch, oh no I was about to sneeze.

"No it's okay I'll go check my self if she's not in either of those places, I'll know where she'll be." I heard foot steps leave the car.

"Mel? Mel are you still here?" I heard Louis soft voice. He wasn't very good at whispering but at least he was trying. "Am right here." I said getting out of the car. I dusted my clothes and took ahold of Louis hand.

"Come on I have to go to your room and pretend am sleeping." I said pulling him so we can run.

"Slow down Mel they probably haven't looked yet." Louis tried to reassure me. Does he know how big of a trouble I could be in if they can't find me? "Louis just hurry." I said trying to pull him so we can run together faster.

"Mel just go ahead. I'll catch up to the other guards so they can see your in my bed. If I don't catch up to them then they'll check Bella's room, am not sure if she made it home yet." I took a sight and ran to Louis room. I made it and slowly opened the door. I turned the lamp light on and mess up the sheets.

I heard the door knob jiggle, I turned off the lights. I laid in bed pretending I was in deep sleep. Someone turn on the lights from the room. My assumption is that it was Louis. "See I told you she was going to be here." I smiled to my self that we were actually able to pull this off.

The lights turned off and Louis made his way to the bed. "That was a close one." I felt the bed shift on my left side. "You can say that again." We both laughed at how we can fool the secret service. Am just glad that they haven't gone as far as to check the surveillance cameras.

I could hear Louis soft snores I cuddle closer to him. I feel safe when am with him like nothing can go wrong.

-Next Morning-

I woke up in the bed to by my self, I was happy I would be able to stretch properly. I laid on the bed like a star fish would, to later be pulled to the carpet. "What the fuck I was sleeping." I said standing up from the floor.

"Sorry Mel I tried anything and you wouldn't wake up." I groaned at Bella's statics she always did something to wake me up. She could never wake me up like a normal person.

"We'll what do you need me for?" I sat on the bed as I watched Bella fiddle with her fingers. "Mel dad wants you to go out with Niall and enjoy your self today." I didn't see what the problem was I could just ditch him. "He wants me to do the same with Harry.."

She looked down at her feet like they where interesting. "But?" I said trying to get her to continue. "I need to ditch Harry so you can't ditch Niall because I want you to be with both of them-." I groaned knowing that there won't be a way to get out of this. If our dad wanted us to have fun today he was going to make sure.

"How long do I have to entertain them?" Bella squealed and jumped up and down. She looked like a five year old that just got her new toy. "Mel I love you and I promise I will make it up to you. I won't take long I promise Zayn's taking me out in a date, I just can't miss this." She hugged me tightly I couldn't help but hug her back she was my sister.

I went to my room to shower and get ready for this dreadful day. I was not looking forward to this day at all. I took a shower got out and put in my white robe. I walked into my closet to look for something to wear. (See on the side) As soon as I got my outfit ready I did my usual make up routine and let my hair down from the towel that it was in.

I grabbed my hair into a slight pony tail. I couldn't leave the house looking like a homeless person. After all I was the presidents daughter. I was in the media a lot.

After the last president's daughter reputation went down. She was called the party girl. Truth be told her parents didn't even know she went to party's. She was known as "Skylar the party animal."

I couldn't ruin my fathers reputation in any way shape or form. I would feel guilty since he worked so hard for it.

I left my room to go see my dad at his office. He was always in his office or having meetings. Me and Bella hardly saw him and when we did it was for a couple of minutes.

I saw Jeff standing on guard. "Morning Jeff." I said walking around him to get to the door. "Morning Ms. Mel." I put my hand on my waist. Everyone in this house knew I didn't liked to be called Ms. It made me feel old. I was barely 19 so there is no need for me to feel old. "Sorry it won't happened again." Jeff says with a big smile on his face.

Jeff was like a big teddy bear you could just grab him and hug him. "Can I see my father Jeff? Because your on my way." I tried not to sound mean but it didn't come out like that.

"Sorry Miss but he's on the phone with the ambassador of Japan." Jeff said I sighed and looked up at Jeff. "Am sorry Mel but your dad is the president and he needs to so his job." My eyes where getting watery. "I haven't seen him in five days Jeff its not fair."

Jeff walk up to me and hugged me. "I know Mel but I promise he'll make it up to you." That's the thing my dad always does. He buys me things to make up for the time we don't spend together. I don't want material things I want to spend time with him.

Jeff let go of me and gave me a sad smile. "Everything be fine Mel." I nodded and made my way back to my room.

"Ms. Garcia we are ready to go when ever your ready." Horan yelled from the door. I patted my dress and walked out of the room ready to go out. I needed to entertain the two guards since Bella has a date.

I walked out and the two guards where ready to go out. "Bella told you didn't she?" I asked styles he nodded. I know Bella probably blacked mailed him not to say anything.

I walk by Louis room to check on him since I haven't seen him. I walk into the room with out knocking. "Wow where are you going?" Louis was wearing some skinnies and a nice button up shirt. "Do you like it?" He slimmed for me showing me his blazer as well. He had black oxfords on and he looked very sharp.

"Where are you going?" I sat on the bed and watched him do his hair in a messy quiff. "I am going in a date with Skylar." I nodded, I knew him and Skylar where linked before. They tried to make things work but Louis was always on duty.

"We'll have fun Louis. Remember we don't want Skylar's mysterious guy to be on the tabloids again." I highled towards the end of my sentence. "I don't want to bring your dad down Mel so I have to stay mysterious." I nodded and went to hug him. I kissed his cheek and have him thumbs up before leaving.

I saw the two guards waiting for me outside of Louis door. "Ready?" I asked and walked out of the house to the garage. I got into my Mercedes G Wagon, I waited for the two guards but they took there Range Rover.