Presidents speech

I went straight to my room, I couldn't help but feel like a bitch to the new guards. I know they might think am a stubborn rich girl. I walked to my bed and laid my head down. I couldn't sleep I was just thinking in all the trouble I would be in.

If the guards actually saw me and Bella at that party. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and poured milk into a glass cup. I searched through the cabinets for some cookies. Once I found some Oreos, I took a seat on a stool.

My life is pretty boring I have to maintain an image for my father. We get to dress how we want in school and at home. But as soon as it has to do with the president we have to dress professional. Tomorrow is one of those days; where my father has a speech and we have to be there for support.

That meant waking up early and getting dressed ,in a fancy dress that I will hate. "Sorry Ms. Garcia I didn't know you where here." Horan said walking out of the kitchen. "It's okay you don't have to leave." I said dipping my Oreo in my milk. I don't know why staff never wants to be in the kitchen when me, my sister or my father are in the kitchen.

I saw Horan walk back into the kitchen grabbing a glass a milk. I can't believe am going to have someone follow me 24/7. "What are you doing up at 3 in the morning?" I asked, I know he just got back from the party not so long ago. "I just came for a snack." He said standing in front of me. I motioned for him to take a seat. I don't know why they always need permission to sit. Yea I appreciate what the staff does for us but we are not mean to them. I think we are the most understanding family when it comes to staff.

I finished my milk and put my cup in the sink. "Goodnight Horan." I said walking away from the island. "Goodnight Ms. Garcia." I didn't bother turning around I just waved my hand goodbye.

I walked the silent hallways and looked at the paintings that hung the walls. This house has a lot if history and it just captivates me in every aspect of it. I finally make it into my room and let out a big breath. I reach my king size bed and wrap my self in my duvet.

*Morning*

"Melody wake up honey." I felt someone shake me. "Melody wake up sunshine." I pull my duvet closer to my face not wanting to get up. "Dispierta mi niña." (Wake up my darling) I couldn't help put smile my Nana was trying to wake me up. I stretched and saw that my Nana was smiling down at me. My Nana is my 60 year old Mexican grandmother from my mothers side. She help raise me and my sister after my mom passed away. "Morning Nana." I said smiling at her as I sat up and stretched my arms up.

" Go shower while I look for your clothes." I nodded as I kissed her cheek and lazily walked to the bathroom. How I regret going to sleep so late. I brushed my teeth and took my usual shower.

Once I finished I tossed on my robe and walked into my room. My clothes way laid out in my bed. It consisted of a whites dress with a black blazer. I guess the speech isn't so formal, I quickly changed into my clothes and dried my hair.

I walk out of my room and see Horan standing by my door. I walk pass him and make my way to Louis room. It was still eight in the morning and I know Louis wouldn't be awake. I walk inside and can hear his light snores. Nana also helped raised Louis that's why me and him are so close. Am not sure of what happened to his mother he never talked about her. "Tommo wake up." I said shaking him rather hard. He just turned to face the window but didn't get up. "Louis we have a speech today you need to get up." I said walking away.

When it came to work Louis was always up trying to be the best he can. "What time is it?" I heard him say before I reached the door. "It's 8:40 I said looking at his clock. "Fuck Mel could have woken me up earlier am late." He said running around his room.

"Take your time ill stall for you." I walked out of his room to see that Horan was standing by the door. "Horan we're inside the house do you have to follow me everywhere?"I asked a little annoyed that he was following me.

"Sorry Ms. But it's my job." He said looking straight ahead. I shook my head he reminded me of the soldiers that walk around the house. " don't call me Ms. Makes me sound old call me Mel. And don't look at the wall when you talk it looks creepy." I said walking back to my room. "Yes Ms. I mean Mel." He said walking next to me. I walked to my door to see Styles at my door. More likely Bella is getting her hair done by Nana. I walk into my room to see Bella all dressed up with her hair and make up done.

"Sit." Nana says as she taps the bed so I can sit down. My Nana puts my hair up in a high pony tail and sleeks ever thing back. Once she finished I did my usual make up which consisted on mascara and eyeliner.

When I finished getting ready me and Bella made our way to daddy's office, of course being followed by our personal guards.

Once we arrived at daddy's office we took a seat while he talked on the phone. I looked around and saw that the guards weren't inside the office today. "Hey darlings." Dad said walking over to where me and Bella where sitting at. He kissed our foreheads as we said morning to him.

"Ready to go?" We both nodded and made our way out the office. Going out of the house was a big deal they're where at least, four secretary service cars on each side. We had six guards In the same car as us. Once we made our way to the car our guards stood next to us and looked around. They said some codes into they're sleeves, that had some device so they can contact each other. Once they saw it was clear we made our way inside the car.

We took off and I could hear the sirens in front of the four SUV's that had secret service inside. After twenty minutes of talking how our Friday went we finally arrived at the venue.

The guards got out first and then rushed us inside the venue. Styles had his hand on my sisters waist as he looked around. Horan was rushing me inside the venue to make it safely without getting injured. I noticed that many people where finally getting here. My dad took a seat at a table all the way in front where the stage was at. The three of us took a seat as the guards where standing up. "Dad are they going to stand up during the whole thing?" I asked annoyed that I have people standing behind me.

"No just for now they will." I nodded and started to play with my cutlery, this just might be one of the longest day.