XV. Body

And you're the only thing that's going on in my mind, taking over my life a second time.

NIALL

Abilene.: hey... so i'm at london heathrow... will you pick me up? i have some explaining.

Me: why would I do that?

Abilene: ...

Abilene.: why not?

Me: You better have a good reason. What gate?

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I pulled up to Gate D and saw her sitting there. I honked.

If you think that I'm going to get out and greet her than you are sadly mistaken.

She looks around before noticing my car. She grabs her luggage and comes in to my car.

"Thank you." she says after a few minutes of silence.

"You were supposed to explain." my hands were tight around the steering wheel.

"Right. Um..." she reaches into her purse and grabs a file. A medical file.

"What, are you sick?" I ask, quickly becoming sympathetic to her.

"Something like that." she tucks a hair behind her ear. "I went to the doctor after I fell because," she took a breath. "I couldn't remember what has happened in the last 7 months."

WhAT the HELL. Last seven months, that means me. She doesn't remember me. The girl I love doesn't remember me.

Great.

"I'm on medication. I just wanted to know if we could at least be friends?" she asks looking at me

"Sure. Friends." I'm not sure if I can even do that.

She begins to say something, than pauses. "What happened in those seven months?"

I chuckled. "Do you really want to know?" she nods. She feels vulnerable or else she wouldn't be so quiet.

" I asked you to go out with me while reciting quotes from your favorite series." her eyes lit up in joy.

"I took you to London with the help of your mom." she smiled

"We took a break for 3 months." her smile faltered. "So that's what the Selena Gomez pictures are."

"Yeah. And that leads us to here." She smiles and points up ahead. "My hotel is over there. You can drop me there. Thank you for the ride." she says as she gets ready to get out of the car.

"Wait! Abilene!" I say before she shuts her door. "DO you want to go to the club tonight?" WHAT THE HELL NIALL!

"Yeah. I would like that."

____

4 HOURS LATER

I picked up Abilene who was wearing a tight blue dress. I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked so beautiful. I groaned as my friend down there got excited. Abilene looked over at me. "Whats wrong?"

"What? Nothing."

"Well somethings wrong you just groaned-- oh." she looked down at my tent. Her cheeks got red and she giggled.

"Is something funny?" I asked her, trying to think of something nasty.

"Nope."

"Mmhmm. That's what I thought." We pulled into the back of the club and entered the club parking. "I have a few friends here," I began to tell her. "they have girlfriends too." she nodded.

The doors to the club opened and she clutched my elbow. I walked her over to my friends, Dan and Frank and their girlfriends Eliza and Julie. The girls whisked Abilene away without a word.

"Woah dude, nice catch." Dan started

"Shutup."

"I'm sorry but her rack and ass? Damn." I sent them both glares and they put their hands up.

"Sorry." Frank said.

"Are you dating?" Dan asked

"I don't know. I need a shot."

****

2 hours later I was partially wasted. I looked over to Abilene and saw that she hadn't moved from her place all night. She was still talking with the guy I saw her with a hour ago. Well, she wasn't talking. He was.

Saw your body language and I know how
you're feeling. You look like the kinda a girl who's tried of speaking standing with somebody but he doesn't know what you like.

Damn. Damn. Damn. Why does she have to look so good tonight? No matter how hard I try to look away, I can't. "Dude!" Frank said. I rolled my eyes and I looked back at her. She was looking at me. I groaned again.

You caught my attention you were looking at me first. Saw that I can teach you, waking up in my T-shirt on. If you're not hooked to anything right now I could be your vice.

Fu.ck it. I walk towards her and took her hand and dragged her away from that stupid guy. I kiss her like there is no tomorrow. Her hands push me away but her body moves with mine.

Tonight I'm on your lips and I feel like I'm locked in. There's a million eyes, I don't care if they're watching. Your body's saying everything I don't have to read your mind.

I pull her out of the club with me and call I cab.

Feel you on my neck while I'm calling a taxi. Climbing over me while I climb in the backseat, Now we're taking off, Now we're taking it off tonight.

Her kisses peppered my body as I tried to be silent in front of the taxi driver. We reached my house and I paid the guy and zoomed to the steps. She kissed my neck down, unbuttoning the longer it took for me to open the door. I pulled her into my room and took off her dress. We both were sweating. I leaned over her on the bed, peppering kisses down her now.

We can roll in the darkness. Lemme touch you were your heart is. And if you're feeling the weakness, well I told you baby that you can call me.

"Niall," she moaned as I went closer and closer to her center. "It's Daddy, baby girl."