BONUS - 2

TIMOTHY'S POV

I don't know what happened to me but I snapped a photo of a sleeping Vernah who is beside me. She looks cute. She wraps herself with her red malong. I noticed that her favorite color is red.

I have three pictures of her but I only tweeted one when we're going back in the city. As usual we're pretty ignoring each other after our event in Pangasinan.

I'm just alone in my condo. My bros are calling me. They informed me that I am the only one who is missing the fun tonight. I heard my message tone so I told them that I am hanging up.

I got a surprise of my life upon opening my inbox. Surprise-surprise! Baby girl texted me. And the message is a cruel one.

-Brute-

So I replied promptly.

I actually have her number. Tita Kris gave it to me a long time ago. Just in case of emergency as what she said. She's actually the one who programed it on my phone.

I am cracking up the whole time we are talking by the phone. I never thought that just because of her stolen picture that she is going to text or even call me. This made my day. I love getting reactions from her.

I am going to sing my 4th song in my album. The next performer will be Vernah. She's going to promote her single carrier.

She looks good as usual. She really has a sex appeal. It was just she's a snob.

But even though she is snobbing me I bought her a bouquet. No one told me to present her a flower. It was all on me. I'm a sweet guy. What can I do about that?