Chapter 7

Jack's POV

"Elsa, are you in here?" I hear a voice call back, "Jack? Just go away. I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want you to hurt me." I scan the room trying to find out where she is, "I'm not going to hurt you Elsa. I just want to help you.""Well I'm sorry but you can't, no one can. I'm just a girl who's alone in the world, because no one else is like me, no one understands." I laugh a little and look to the floor, "Well I beg to differ." I look up at the balcony and see Elsa walk out from behind a wall. Her platinum blonde hair is down from its usual braided bun and is just in a messy braid. Her dress is long and icy blue which glows like icicles, it matches her eyes. Her long cape drags behind her, as delicate and thin as a snowflake. She is like a snowflake, my snowflake. I can't help but see how gorgeous she is right there. Then, again I remember, she's a Disney and I'm a Dreamwork. I put aside the thought. I don't care what anyone else thinks. She's beautiful. She looks scared and worried, "What do you mean?" I walk closer and lean on my staff, "Well you're not the only one who has secrets you know." She looks cautiously, "What kind of secrets?" I walk around, "Oh, well I don't know, icy secrets." I create a snowflake and let it float around my fingers before letting it go towards Elsa. At first she looks confused. Then, happy and angry and excited and scared. She starts smiling and then it stops as sadness finds its way in. She backs up again, "Even if you do have ice powers like me and can control them, why would you help a Disney?" I fly up to the balcony and walk towards her, "Well, you need help and Disney or not, I'm going to help you." The happiness starts showing on her face again. "So when can we start ice power training?" She thinks, "Um, well maybe right now? Because I have school tomorrow and I'm going to need to know." I shrug, "Alright then! First let's start small. A single snowflake. Think of a time, anytime, when you felt loved or loved someone else." She looked at me and I smiled. She quickly looked back down blushing. It's cute when she blushes. "Got something?" She nodded, "Got it.""Ok then, while you think of that memory and how happy you felt, picture the details of the snowflake and create it." She looks worried, "Jack, I don't think I can.""No it's okay, I'll help you." I put my staff down and walk behind her, putting my arms around her and holding her hands from behind. I can tell she's blushing deeply. "You just wave your hand like so," I say while waving her hand. "Now you try it." I walk back to her side. "O-ok." She looked at me before closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, and waving her hand just like I showed her. A beautiful, delicate little snowflake appeared above her hand, with amazing details. She started laughing, "Jack! Jack I did it!" I laughed too, "You sure did Snowflake." She looked at me with a smile on her face, "Snowflake?""I thought it suits you.""I love it." We both moved closer, locked in each other's gaze. I stroked her face and leaned in just as she did. Our lips met and I could feel her delicate touch on my back. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her fiercely. She kissed back with the same energy. We stayed locked in each other's embrace for a long time.