The best of Vader

Hey guys!! Before you read this I want to tell you a few things I forgot to mentioned! I'm putting in a new StormTrooper character! And his name is Gary! You'll see his story after this! And in this book also Anakin is alive, Luke, Liea, and Han are young, people are out of character, and requests are being taken! Thank you!

Anakin: *dancing around in newly polished suit*
Kylo: ......
Anakin: *dances with random workers*
Poisa: *taking a video*
Anakin: *runs to the bathroom*

~later~
Anakin: *getting helmet put on but gets stuck*
Lily: *takes picture*
Anakin: um a little help...

~skip~
Anakin: inform my grandson that the rebel base has been concealed..
Jar jar: anni?
Anakin: *sweat drops* ugh...
Jar jar: anni bo banni!
Anakin: *pushes him into air shoot*
Jar jar: messa messa so sparkly and glowy! Now we can spend all dah time together!
Anakin: kill me now...

~I'm lazy~
Anakin: *spinning around in a small attack cruiser* aaaahhhhhhh!!

~yup~
Kylo: so mother have you ever had soup this good?
Liea: yes! On Allderon!
Anakin: Princess let it go! *takes a corn bread* oh look a peaceful planet! You may fire when ready! BABOOM!!! Bash!!! Bssshhhh!! Bang!! Allderon chunks everywhere! Hehe
(Y/n): *trying not to laugh*

~mhm~
Anakin: Liea and the wookie must never again leave this city
Wain(forgot name): that was never part of the deal!
Anakin: I have altered the deal, pray that I don't alter it any further!
Wain: this deal is getting worse all the time!
Anakin: you must also wear this dress and bonnet.
Wain: now hold on a minute-
Anakin: I have altered the deal, pray that I don't alter it any further!
Wain: it's getting worse all the time!
Anakin: you must also ride this unicycle everywhere you go
Wain: hold up now-
Anakin: I have altered the deal, pray that I don't alter it any further!
Wain: ITS GETTING WORSE EVERY TIME!!!
Anakin: you must also wear these clown shoes and refer yourself as Mary.
Wain: I ain't wearing no clown shoes!
Anakin: I have altered the deal! Pray that I don't alter it any further!
Wain: this deal it is- ..... It's very nice and fair and I'm glad to be a part of it..... *angrily picks up stuff then storms off*

~derp~
Anakin: *in mind* hey how is that my kid.... This nob job says I killed my pregnant wife! It's a mad house a mad house I tell you! And why doesn't anyone say wizard anymore?
~*^*~small skip~*^*~
Gary: *comes out of nowhere* I don't mean to be a pain, but I need a raise...
Anakin: *carrying the emperor over to the side of the gates*
Emperor: hey wait a minute! What are you doing!
Gary: you guys are busy... I'll come back later... *leaves*
Emperor: put me down!!
Anakin: *throws him*
Emperor: GAH!!
Anakin: *falls over*
Luke: father!
Anakin: that was pretty wizard... Wasn't it son..
Luke: what?
Anakin: I'm bringing it back!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Me again! My Wattpad is being a butt at the moment and won't let me upload videos. So just saying go onto YouTube and look up 'Robot Chicken best of Darth Vader' warning there's language use in there. But that's what this whole thing is from! Ok thank you!!! Vote, comment, and request of what you want next!! Love you all!! Bye!!