Grown up

Play music

Two years had passed by quick for the First Order. Hux and Kylo were still close and Lily acted like the older sibling even though Kylo was older by a minute or two. The day had come when Poisa would return. They got everything ready for her welcome back party. They had expected the same child back but what they saw astonished them.

~day of return~

Kylo and Hux were yelling orders and running around frantically trying to get everything ready. Lily was staying cool about it all but she was still excited. Hours had passed and the announcement of Poisa's arrival came. Kylo and Hux stood next to each other while lily and Phasma stood across from them. The ship opened and instead of a hyper child, a women with black hair with red and purple highlights walked out. (Picture above) She walked up to Kylo and bowed. "Master." She said. She looked up at him and gave him a smile. The four couldn't believe that this was the same girl that left 2 years ago. The same girl who caused havoc and made everyday a living nightmare. Hux was the first to speak. "Welcome back, Poisa." He said with a smile holding out his hand. Poisa slapped his hand and gave him a hug. "It's good to be back." She muttered. She was still short but still grew. "You look so different." Kylo said. "Being trained by the Knights of Ren and Snoke as well as being the only girl there can really change a person, Ada." She said looking around. "This place hasn't changed much." Lily came into the room and hugged Poisa. "FINALLY!! It was getting boring without you!" She said.
Poisa giggled. She looked up at lily still being short and noticed something. "Hey where's Adam and Johnny?" She asked. Kylo looked at her with a sad look. "Adam settled down on earth and won't be returning. And as for Johnny, he is being Johnny." Hux said. Poisa was a bit sad but brushed it off. She then spoke. "Well I'm now a knight of Ren!! Snoke gave me a cool battle uniform and I can do grown stuff now!" Kylo chuckled. "You've grown a lot in 2 years." He said patting her head. "But you're still short." The multi color hair force user pouted in annoyance.

~Time Skip~

After the party everyone went back to work. Kylo, Hux, Lily, and Poisa were catching up. Even though it's back to the four of them it wasn't bad. Everything was going to be ok for the four since they were the most powerful in the galaxy. Their story is just beginning...