News 4/ Missing pt1

Everything was a mess. Poisa is still missing, lily has been acting responsible, Hux has been acting weird around Adam, Kylo has been stressing out, and the resistance is building up again. Lily was working on missing posters and Kylo has been searching high and low. "Hey Kylo how about this for the missing poster?" Lily asked showing him the photo (picture above) of Poisa when she was 13. "She doesn't look the same as she did then, Lily." Kylo informed her. "Well she kinda does." Lily continued on the posters. Kylo walked off thinking of places she could be. (Y/n) walked up to him. "Any signs of her anywhere?" She asked. "No she is good at hiding. Knows not to leave traces. Hence on why she loves hide and se-" Kylo stopped himself mid sentence and walked off. He then started to yell commands. "I need every StormTrooper that has played hide and seek with Poisa out and finding we her ASAP!!" A hand full of Troopers then ran off to search. "She is probably in one of her best hiding spots." He said thinking out loud. "Where could that her?" Lily asked. "It's somewhere where she can get plenty of food and water aswell as feel safe. "I'll go check the bedrooms." (Y/n) was about to get up when Kylo gestured her to sit back down. "No I'll have a trooper do that. You need rest-" he was cut off when a black blur past them and a trooper ran in. "THERE SHE IS!!" The Trooper yelled. Kylo and Lily tried grabbing her and cornering her but she was too quick. She ran off without a trace and undetected by the other troopers. "Damn..." Kylo muttered then he turned towards the tired trooper. "Where was she found?" "I found her in one of her hiding spots." He answered. "And where was that?" "Under your bed sir." That answer shocked them. Kylo never realized that she would hide in the simplest places that were too easy to find to be bothered looking. "You are dismissed.." Kylo turned and sat down with his head in his hands rubbing his temples. "How could I be so naive?! She was right under our feet the whole time and we never noticed!" He let out a sigh before regaining his composure. "Lily take (y/n) to the room and watch her. I am going out to search myself." With that he turned and walked away. (Y/n) sighed. "I hope they find her before the baby's birth.. She would make a wonderful big sister." (Y/n) got up and walked with Lily. "What your saying is that you are going to put hell on Kylo by having 2 kids around the base." Lily says laughing. "He already knows how to take care of children. Hopefully he doesn't spoil this one too much." "What do you mean spoil?" "Poisa is too attached to people and when something new happens involving someone new she has a breakdown." Lily was confused on how she knew this. "How-" "the force" (y/n) then walked into her room and laid down. "Tell Kylo if his bond with her is strong that he can use the force to find her. Same with you." (Y/n) then fell asleep. Lily looked at her confused and just turned and walked off to tell her brother what (y/n) said.

~With Poisa~
Laying in the bed in the resistance prison Poisa looked up at the ceiling. Leia didn't understand why she asked to be put in the prison. "I was almost caught by them..." Poisa murmured. "By who?" Leia asked. "By Kylo. I've been missing for 3 months now. And I will remain hidden until they have found me and catch me. Which will be impossible." "How?" "I am too fast. Too sly and quick for them to catch me. Even with the force." She informed. "WELL YOURE NOT GETTING OUT HERE!! Not after what you did on Earth!" Poe yelled. "I know I killed all those people out of rage... But I don't regret a single bit.." She then fell asleep. "What have they done to you.." Leia muttered. Rey walked in and spoke. "She has another voice in her head. One of evil." "I thought she was already evil." Fin asked. "This evil makes her kill for no reason. She kills to defend herself and her loved ones. When I went over to their base. She was happy and bubbly." "So how do we get rid of it?" Leia asked. Rey faced them and spoke. "She must reunite with her loved ones and get rid of her jealousy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wazzup?! Hope you guys like it Famgirl1243 if you want to make part 2 of missing go ahead. If not just say. Hope you all like it took me a while to think of it. Well! May the force be with you! It's been pretty wizard!! PEACE!!!