We are the first order (remix)

Heyo!!! Made a remix. So hope ya like it!!! Lets a go!!!

Poisa was sitting in her room with Kylo, Hux, and Lily. She wanted them to hear her song that she made. Kylo sighed thinking this would be a waste of precious training time, but Hux didn't mind the break, and Lily was just bored.
Start song
[Poisa:]
If you're good and you're on the rise,
you can count on the four of us taking you down,
cause we're evil and good never beats us,
we'll win the fight and then go out for ice cream!
We, are the First Order!
We've come to rule your world!
And if you think we can't,
we'll always find a way!
That's why the people of this galaxy, fear us
Lily, Kylo Ren, and Hux !
and Poisa!

They clapped, even Kylo, liking the new theme song. They all then went back to work/training. Just regular first order stuff...

~time skip~

The training room was now advanced and Lily was on her mission, leaving Poisa with Kylo. They were in the training room and seeing that music helped Poisa with her training he began to sing remembering how he met Poisa.

[Kylo:]
If you could only know,
The power of the force!
When we arrived and found you,
from out beyond your star,
we were amazed to find
your power and your worth.
We will protect our side,
and we will protect the force!
And we will protect the force!
And we will protect you!

After they left the training room, everything happened in a flash. Kylo met (y/n) after Poisa disappeared for a while during her mission. Anakin, Han, Obi-wan, and some others regaining their old forms back. Defeating the Resistance, The invasion of earth, finding out about their lives being documented by earthlings, Kylo purposing to (y/n), their wedding, and baby Bane coming into the picture, aswell as Hux dating Adam (wink wink). It happened so fast. It felt like yesterday Poisa was still in the jungle seeking revenge on her village. Now the First order was a sort of happy place. Phasma learned how to smile, Hux learned how to love, even Snoke learned affectionate priorities. Everything was so different since she first got there. But it was all happy. Everyone was now happy.

[Lily:]
I will fight for the side where I'm free to live, to be and exist as me!

Almost the entire first order stood in the middle of Disney. The earth residents were taking pictures and videos of what was heppening. They couldn't believe that the people of the dark side were smiling, having fun, and singing.

[Kylo:]
I will fight in the name of Vader, and everything that he believed in!

Kylo took out his saber and stroke a pose being careful not to kill anyone and break anything.

[Bane:]
I will fight for the side I was made in, the Dark Side's everything I've ever known!
[Poisa:]
I will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when I'm grown!

Bane and Poisa linked arms posing aswell smiling. They both were like siblings, even though Bane acted more mature than Poisa. ((She hangs out with Lily too much.... Don't tell Famgirl1243 I said that...))

[Adam and Hux:]
The odds are against us,
this won't be easy,
but we're not going to do it alone!

The crowd then went wild when they all began to sing.

[All:]
We, are the First Order!
We've come to rule your world!
And if you think we can't,
we'll always find a way!
That's why the people of this galaxy, fear us
Lily, Kylo, Bane, Hux, (y/n)!
and Poisa!!

They all laughed getting into a group hug. So much had happened, and so much had changed. They all were happy to be together and won't ever separate, and if anyone dared to take them apart.... Well let's just say there'd be angry First Order members....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy.... And had a bad case of writers block... So I hope you all enjoyed this!! Thank you for reading my book. I really appreciate it. See you later!! May the force be with you! It's been pretty wizard!!! PEACE!!!