You Have Wings?

*Z?* Nny's pov*Z?*

Holy shit. Did I just see what I think I just saw? Does she have wings?
"(Y/n), urm.... I uh..... Do you have wings?" I stuttered. She looked away and blushed.

"Urm.... Maybe?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. And what did she mean 'maybe'?

"(Y/n) it's either yes or no and you can't tell me no because I just saw the tip of you black wings."

"They're not black... They're white fading to black." She said. I look at her in wonder. Why the hell do I feel like I should be comforting her? Why do I want to TOUCH her?( a/n: not that way you naughty cheesecakes (; lol behave guys don't let your minds wonder too far)I hate being touched or touching others. I can't remember why, but I think it has to do with when I was younger... (Y/n) gets up to leave.

"Hey! I didn't say you could leave! Get back here!" I shout. She looks at me.

"Excuse me? I don't think I asked for your permission. And why would you need to give me permission? I mean, I know this is your house and all, but I'm pretty sure you don't need permission to leave someone else's house. I'm going home, I hate it when people ask about my wings. Your lucky I don't kill you." She said. That made me mad. How dare she! Talking to me like that in my own home.

"Your. Not. Going. Anywhere. Until. I. Get. Answers. Understand?" I say. She looks scared and nods. She had to look up at me since I had risen up to my full height. She was only like an inch or two shorter than me, but it was enough to intimidate her. I grabbed her hand, surprisingly not shuddering, and drug her to the basement. She needs to be taught a lesson.

*Z?* your pov*Z?*

He drug me to his basement. I have to admit, I was scared. We were about 10 floors down when he turns into a blood stained room with an electric chair in the middle. I was relieved. I had never been hurt by electricity. I think it was because I was an angel and therefore had a natural resistance to electricity in case I met bad weather while flying. I laughed.

"Electricity can't hurt me, Johnny. I'm an angel. I was built to withstand over 30,000,000 watts of power in case I met a storm while flying! You have to better than that, I'm afraid." I say. He looks at me and throws me into the chair. The straps of the chair had been replaced with metal cuffs that clamp down on my wrists. He leans in close to me.

"Let's test that, shall we?" He said. He went over to the wall where a switch was. I didn't even have time to second guess myself when he flipped the switch to turn on the electricity. There was a tickling sensation where there should have been agonizing pain. I giggled.

"TH-THIS IS F-FUN!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA I'M GONNA PEE TURN IT OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I manage to say. He turns it off and I'm still giggling like a kid that just heard the word 'butt'.

"How are you not burned? That was over 40,000,000 watts! I thought you said that you could only stand up to 30,000,000!" He shouts

"I said over 30,000,000. That means that I can stand more. I don't exactly know my limits. I really do have to use the bathroom now though." I state. He lets me go to the bathroom and after I do my business I climb out the window. No I didn't lock the bathroom door. So of course he caught me. He drug me back to the basement and put me in a straight jacket. He almost broke my wings. He left me there after saying that he would be back to check on me in the morning.

*Z?* Nny's pov*Z?*

I can't believe it. She withstood over 40,000,000 watts of electricity. That could kill a whale in nano seconds. I can't let her leave now. She's seen too much, and I don't want to kill her. I guess she's moving in. I have to go get her stuff. I don't trust her enough to let her come out of the house yet. I'll have to get all her belongings.... Maybe I'll bring her along for company.

A/n: how bout that chapter huh? This is 777 words counting these. Yep you read right 777, Johnny's house number cheesecakes. Bye!