Chapter 1: My Life of Hell

A/N
So this idea came to me one random day, but by no means am I trying to be mean or hate on the boys. I've met Nash and Taylor, both super sweet and kind. I know they'd never do anything like this, but again, it's just a story. The guys are all juniors (17) and this happens before Magcon and Vine. The rest of the boys, (Aaron, Shawn, and Hayes) will appear later in the story.
Hope you like it!

Olivia's POV
My name is Olivia Quick and I'm 17. I have long, wavy brown hair and light brown, almost hazel eyes. I'm kinda tall, about 5'7.5", and average weight. I have black square hipster glasses and a decent smile. I'm kinda the shy nerd who secretly loves to sing and dance. I'm a babysitter around the neighborhood and I make decent money for myself.
My favorite things are pizza, Netflix, sleeping, singing, the color purple, and the beach. I love kids and animals, always volunteering and donating to animal and homeless shelters.
My parents are...Well...I'm not too sure...All I know is they make a lot of money, but never come home. I haven't seen them in months, but they always put thousands of dollars on a credit card for me and pay all the bills, so I pretty much live alone.
I had a twin brother, Nick, but he died when we were 10. He got heart cancer and he didn't make it. He loved baseball, he used to be on a team with his best friend...Who happens to be my bully, Cameron Dallas...
Nick met Cameron in kindergarten and they were best friends until he died. He was nice to me, but when Nick died, he started bullying me. First it started off as just teasing, then he started telling other people to stay away from me, then he started spreading rumors about me. Now, he shoves me into lockers, throws things at me in class, and just makes my life hell. I can't have friends or boyfriends because he always comes in to make sure I have no one in my life. The worst part is, his group of friends always take over when he's not around.
There's the football boys: Nash and Matt. Both assholes, but popular just the same. They're the ones that tease me and call me things like slut, ugly, worthless, and all kinds of crap, in school and on social media. I can't post anything without them calling me names.
There's the basketball boys: Jack, Johnson, and Taylor. They're always in some girls pants, then shattering their hearts the next day. They shove my books and papers off my desk in class, shove and trip me in the halls, and make sure they dump something on me at lunch.
Then there Cameron, the baseball bad boy. He does all that, but 20 times worse.
I bet your wondering: Why do you let them treat you like that?! Tell someone!
Yeah fuckin right. I have no friends at school and the teachers don't do shit. I just tough it out for the day and get out of school as soon as possible.
I don't know why he's such a bully to me. I never did anything to him. Not my fault Nick got sick...It just makes things worse.
Nick was always my only friend. He was always sweet, welcoming, and protective of me, like a good brother would be. But once he was gone...I lost all that...I lost everything...