Chapter 12: Genders

February: 5 Months Pregnant
Olivia's POV
I woke up next to Cam, who was sleeping peacefully with his arms around my waist protectively. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I carefully got out of bed and wobbled to the bathroom.
Since I'm more than halfway through my pregnancy and carrying twins, I'm huge. They kick and move around a lot, but it's fun to know they're healthy.
We find out the genders today, and I'm so excited. I think it's both boys, but Cam thinks it's one of each. Guess we'll find out.
Ava already found out she's having a little girl, and I'm so happy for her.
Matt and Cam are all good now, and the guys have been super supportive and caring. Cam was right; they aren't that bad once you get to know them.
I went into the bathroom and did my business. I took off my clothes and took a shower, washing my hair and body. I dried off and put on a black and white maternity blouse, maternity jeans, and black slip ons. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I brushed my teeth and did my usual make up routine.
I woke up Cam and he went to get ready. I went downstairs and made us some eggs and toast. By the time Cam was done, the food was ready. We ate and finished getting ready.
"Can't wait to see my little babies." He said, putting a hand on my bump.
One of them kicked and we both smiled.
"They're recognizing your voice, they know it's their Daddy." I said.
He smiled again and kissed me. I laughed and we left.
We drove to the hospital and checked in. We sat down and talked about random stuff.
"Olivia Quick?"
We got up and followed the nurse. She did my usual height, weight, etc. check up stuff.
"Okay, Dr. Phillips will be here in a moment." She said.
I nodded and she left. After a few minutes, Dr. Phillips walked in.
"Hello Olivia and Cameron. How are we today?" He asked.
"Good." We said in unison.
"How are the babies?" He asked.
"Good, very active. They love to move around and kick a lot." I said with a smile, my hand on my bump.
"Excellent, that means they're healthy. Would you like to know the gender this time?" He asked, writing some stuff down on a clipboard and starting up the ultrasound machine.
"Yes please." Cam said.
"Alright, Olivia, you know what to do." He said.
I laid down and pulled my shirt above my stomach. He squeezed some gel on me and moved the ultrasound wand around.
We all looked up at the screen and two babies popped up, back to back.
"Alright, everything looks good. Let's see if we can get them to move their legs." He said.
He pushed a little on my stomach and one of the babies moved.
"We have one boy."
Cam's face lit up, and I got teary eyed.
Dr. Phillips eventually got the other one to move their legs too.
"And we have a girl. One of each, congratulations." He said.
I've never seen Cam smile bigger, and I was now crying tears of joy.
Dr. Phillips printed out the pictures and gave them to me.
"Your due date remains the same, and I'll see you again in 2 months." He said.
We thanked him and left.
"I told you it was both!" Cam said as we walked to the car.
"Oh whatever." I said jokingly.
"So any names in mind?" He asked as we started driving.
"I love the name Noah or Tate for a boy. For a girl, I love Bria or Kenzie." I said.
"How about...Noah William and Bria Hazel Dallas?" He said.
I smiled and looked at my baby bump. One kicked.
"I think they like it." I said.
He smiled back.
We went out for lunch and then came back home to an unexpected surprise. Taylor, Nash, Matt, Jack, and Johnson were all waiting in the living room.
"So?? What are they??" They asked excitedly.
We looked at each other and smiled.
"It's one of each." I said.
They got all excited and hugged both of us.
"Whatcha gonna name them?" Matt asked.
"Noah William and Bria Hazel." Cam said.
"Those are some cute names bro." Carter said.
"No one better lay a finger on Bria or they'll have me on their ass." Taylor said.
Cam agreed with him right away, which made me laugh.
"Imma teach Noah how to play football." Nash said.
They all kept talking about the babies and I smiled.
I'm so glad these babies will have a loving and caring family...