Chapter 9: Parents?

2 Weeks Later
December: 3 Months Pregnant
Olivia's POV
Life has been pretty good. Now that Cam told me the whole situation, we're a lot closer and he's a lot happier. He hasn't said anything about the babies to the guys, he said he wasn't ready to them yet. I got to respect that. He's now my boyfriend, and I'm so happy. Even though he used to bully me, I know he's not like that anymore.
The babies seem healthy, I can already feel them moving around a bit. My bump it's already twice as big, but it's nice knowing my babies are growing as planned.
Still haven't heard anything from my parents, but I honestly don't give a fuck. They decided to abandon me, so why should I care about them?
It's almost Christmas time and Cam got on break last week, so we're always with each other. I haven't seen the guys since the whole incident...And quite frankly, I don't want to...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in my bed with Cam next to me, fast asleep. I smiled. He's hot even when he's sleeping...
I got out of bed and used the bathroom. I washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and washed my face.
I wobbled downstairs and into the kitchen. I started making waffles, eggs, and bacon. By the time I was finished, Cam came down the stairs with nothing but some basketball shorts on. Damn Dallas...
"Mornin babe...and babies." He said, coming from behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Morning." I said with a little giggle.
He kissed my cheek and nuzzled his head in my neck.
"Breakfast smells great." He said.
"The babies want some too." I said.
He laughed and I finished.
We sat down and ate. Cam did the dishes and I helped. As we were just randomly talking, the phone rang.
"I got it." I said.
I grabbed the house line and it was the police. Oh crap...
Phone Convo
O- Hello?
P- Hi, my name is Officer Jackson from the Los Angeles Police Department. May I speak to Olivia Quick?
O- Speaking.
P- I uh...Have some bad news for you Ms. Quick.

I started panicking. What happened??

O- Did I do something wrong?
P- No ma'am...When was the last time you saw and talked to your parents, Derrick and Brittany Quick?

That question made me realize how long it's been since I've heard from them...

O- Well uh, I saw them last on May 23rd, my birthday. I haven't talked to them since about August 2nd.
P- Well...I'm very sorry to tell you...There was a plane crash on a flight from Milan to New York, and you're parents were on that flight. They seemed to just be traveling, and they didn't survive...

It felt like the world stopped. My parents...They're dead...

O- They're d-dead?...
P- I'm very sorry Ms. Quick. This happened about November, but we didn't get all the deceased passengers information until about a week ago.
O- I understand...
P- They did leave you in their will, along with their mansions in Los Angeles, New York, and Hawaii, and a total of $500,000,000.
O- O-oh...
P- We have arranged for you to sign some papers and recieve everything on January 13th. Is that alright?
O- Y-yes sir...
P- Alright I will see you then. I'm very sorry for your loss.
O- Thank you, goodbye.
P- Goodbye.
End of Convo
I dropped the phone and collapsed against the wall, immediately sobbing.
"Woah babe! What's wrong?! What happened?!" Cam said, coming to my side and taking me into his arms.
"M-m-m-my p-p-p-pare-parents..." I stuttered over my tears.
"Shhhh, calm down Liv. Take a deep breath and tell me what happened." He said, rubbing my back.
I sobbed for about 15 minutes straight, but he stayed right there to comfort me. I finally calmed down somewhat before talking.
"M-my parent d-died in a p-plane crash..." I said, sobbing all over again.
He pulled me closer and kissed my head.
"I'm so sorry babe..." He said.
I cried into his chest, an overwhelming wave of sadness washing over me.
"Liv, look at me princess." He said.
I looked up at him, sniffling non-stop.
"I know exactly how you feel. I know it hurts and I know you're in pain, emotionally, but you need to be strong. We can't risk anything for the babies. I will be here every step with you to make sure you're okay." He said.
I sniffled again and looked into his eyes, and I knew he meant it. He's right...
I need to be strong...For my babies...
"O-okay..." I said.
"I love you so much Liv. I don't want anything to ever happen to you or our babies." He said.
"I love you too." I said, and we kissed.
I can't believe they're gone...And I didn't get to say good-bye...