Cake...sort of

Levi's POV:

Alright. Let's get this straight.

Eren stop laughing at my word choice!

If any of you, and I mean ANY of you breath a word of what the brat decided to share, I will place dishonor on you. Your family. And. Your cow. If you really love your cow, you will obey me.

As always, January was full of exams. So. Many. Exams. So sadly, Eren and I couldn't really hang out. Apparently, according to Mikasa, Eren gets really high strung during exams and will throw things at you if you interrupt his studying. I'm not falling prey to his chemistry textbook again. That sh*t's heavy.

So when all of this madness was over, Eren texted asking if I wanted to come over to his house. Of course I was gonna go. But it's not cause I missed him a lot. Nope. Definitely not.

When I got there I the door was unlocked so, like anyone that respects the privacy of others, I just walked in. I was greeted with Eren in an apron, staring up at the ceiling. Well, this should be good.

"Hey brat" I said closing the door and walking into the kitchen.
"Oh. Hey Levi."
And 3...2...1
"LEVI! What-um hey what's up"
"Eren."
"Yeah"
"Why were you staring at the ceiling?"
"Uhhhhhh" of course.

I looked up at the ceiling, to find one layer of a cake stuck to the ceiling. Oh jeeze. Only him.

"Um. I was trying to make you a cake, cause you know, your birthday was last month. And. Um. That. Happened?"

"Only you could manage that."

"Aw man I'm sorry! I tried to be an awesome boyfriend cause I haven't seen you in a week or two cause of tests and ug I screwed up"

"Was there even frosting on that?"
"Nope!"
"Well. You're lucky your ability to do stupid, physics-defying things is one of the reasons I love you. C'mon, get your coat."
"Where are we going?"
"To get cake. I don't know about you, but I'm not really in the mood for ceiling-flavored."
I smirked at him and man did that boy lit up like a Christmas tree.
He grabbed him coat and yelled "I'm paying!" As he ran out the door.
"You better be." I said laughing as I followed him out the door.

Ok wow it's been a while. Sorry for the break. I had writer's block for half of this chapter. There may not be a chapter for a while as I have 'hell week' for drama (kill me) and won't have pretty much any free time. Again sorry for the wait and as always thank you for reading and constructive criticism is always welcome!