Explanation (this chapter will eventually be deleted)

Before you all jump down my throat, hear me out. Please.

I had a pretty rough year. I tried for the first half of the school year (September to December) to update quickly and to everyone's satisfaction but that didn't always happen I’m afraid. After I got back to school after Christmas break, school started getting a lot harder for me and I’m also a rower, and we had a pretty rough rowing year with lot's of drama surrounding a new coach (who also, btw, just quit after we asked her to reapply) and every night once I returned home from practice I literaly ate and went to sleep, with the half an hour I had to spare I went on Twitter/Tumblr/Wattpad to check up on things. I also had some personal issues, I get anxious really easily and I’m constantly tired and down, I haven't been to a doctor because my mom doesn't seem to want to take me, so I can't say I actually have depression but that's what it feels like. And I don't want to call it that, because I know it's a serious thing and that to just go around saying I have depression when I actually haven't been diagnosed seems wrong to me. So I’m just going to leave it as I have a lot on my plate and I can't handle it all, that's why I basically stopped writing. Now that it's summer and the majority of my hardworking jobs are somewhat out of the way and I’m about to go on vacation, I’m hoping that I can update more and revise more, and I do have a new story in the works as well, I think I’m going to post at least a little bit in a few moments just to prepare you all.

But thank you to those who continue reading this story even though I haven't updated in months, and thank you for not unfanning me when I even stopped voting and commenting and just left my account at nothing. Believe me, I only JUST caught up on all those updated fics, it took me weeks.

You guys are the best :)

NOW, i'll have you know, this is not the last of Róisín and Niall, I promise you, I’m seeing this story to the very, very end!!