Chapter six

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL PARTS AND IF YOU ARE 14 BELOW THE AVERAGE AGE OF A HUMAN THAN BE HONEST AND SKIP OR DON'T READ THIS CHAPT.

AND IF YOU DO READ THIS, AND YOUR AGE IS NOT THE RECOMMENDED AGE FOR THIS CHAPTER, THEN I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU'LL JUST LIE AND SAID YOU DIDN'T READ THIS, SO THATS WHY I DON'T CARE.

JANE'S P.O.V.
Five minutes had passed, and Leo was teaching me different kinds of hand to hand combat, it was very hard to keep up with him because i got tired easily just a few minutes ago. Punch there, kick that, dodge there, jump that, every single thing and detail of fighting that he knows, he taught me.

It was dark now and we were still training, my body had gotten used to the training and continued on until i catched up to Leo's teaching. I had a lot of stamina in me, and still continued on until it was already late.

Leo's announced that it was all for today and continue tomorrow, we head back to the cabin, i quickly went to my room and took out my clothes and get ready for bath. I entered the bathroom and took off the towel wrapped around my body, then unclipped my bra and took off my panty. I turned on the shower and showered my whole body, my body felt fresh and cleansed.

After the bath, i took the towel again and wrapped it around my body. I exited the bathroom and headed for the drawers to get ready to change, i wore my panties and bra, then suddenly, Leo came in, whistled and said,"You look hot, why don't you show that often to me? It'll make me more excited to train you and lessen my strictness." Then he wiggled his brow up and down.

"Really? Wait, what? N-no, shut up pervert!!!"-i shouted, then stepped on his face so that he could not see my not pure anymore body that was tainted by his perverted eyes of his.

He laughed and i put more force in the stepping stone that i was crushing with my foot,"Okway, ookway, iwm sowy! Plwease don't stwep on me, iwm here to twell youw somethin!!!"-he said struggling.

I sighed then,"Okay, i'll change but if you try to peek at me, even a single bit of my body, pray to god and even your power that you could still be alive at that time, okay?!"-i said cheerfully.

He gulped, nodded and then burried his head on the floor, i don't even know why he did that, but at least he knows that he'll still be alive.

I quickly changed, and wore my favorite pj's. I told him to look now and then i sat on the side of the bed, while he was on the floor, kneeling before me. He cleared his throat and explained,"Tomorrow, we will go somewhere.".

I raised a brow and asked,"What, where?".

He chuckled and wiggled his finger,"Its a secret, i wont like it to be less surprising if we go there.".

I had a questioning face and pouted,"B-but....i wanna know!".

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, no, so don't question me, want me to put more strictness to your training?"-he warned.

I pouted some more and said,"Yeah, yeah, no questions and just sleep to find out tomorrow, yeah i know and don't have to tell of something obvious!".

He nodded and went to the door, but he stopped just when he was about to grab the knob, i looked at him and he was looking around the room like he just went here for the first time. I was confused and walked beside him and put a hand on his shoulder and asked,"Uhh...Leo, is something wrong?".