Chapter eleven

JANE'S P.O.V.
Another month passed and that means two seconds had passed since we started training, when Leo collapsed, it turned out that i sucked too much of his magic and left him with a low amount of magic, it made my training with parallel storages quickly.

Leo recovered his magic rapidly in just one night of sleep, so right now, he's as good as new like nothing happened to him, like he wasn't gonna die from low amount of magic, i was amazed by him.

I was now training on how to put items inside of my parallel storage and it was pretty easy, first, i just have to think of the item, weapon, or person, and think of it to go inside my storage, second, apply magic on it and then poof goes the thing, and then third, to make it show up or let a part of it to show up, i just need to do the first step and then there, its out now or its just floating at my side.

Leo was really impressed on how a quick learner i was, and it made me a little happy... We continued on my aiming and praticed for it for everyday, nonstop, well..i do rest but not when training time, which is from morning till night!

My practice with guns took another half a month to perfect it, and my training with parallel storage was done too and all thats left was.....up to Leo.

...

"Okay, i really am happy for you Jane, i really am and your a quick learner too, so...shall we move on to the new type of training? Well...i think this is the last so...i wish you luck if you accept it..so do yo-?".

I cut him off and yelled,"Yeah, im ready for it!!! As long as it is the last training!!!".

He calmed me down and looked at me seriously,"Okay....your last training will be.....is to kill a monster..."-he said.

"Psh, is that all? Okay, im ready! So...what monster is it?"-i asked.

"Its pretty simple, how about Snow?"-he asked.

I summoned hundreds of guns and aimed at him, i even pulled out my favorite pistol in my hands.

"Hehehe.....just kidding....ummm lets see...hehehe.....choose from this bounty papers, k?!"-he asked, nerviously.

I unsummoned the guns and strapped my pistol on my leg, i looked at the papers, it looked like one of those cowboy wanted posters or something but instead of wanted criminals or thieves, it was monsters, scary too.

They all looked interesting, but the only thing that caught my eye was posters that said:

+S-class monster: Kill - Cyclops
Location: unknown
Weapon: unknown
Age: unknown
Species: Cyclpos
Number of monsters to kill: One
Bounty: 1,000,000,000 zen

+S-class monster: Kill - Ouroboros
Location: unknown
Weapon: none
Age: 1,000 years
Species: Dragons/Giant snake
Number of monsters to kill: One
Bounty: 500,000,000,000 zen

++S-class monster: Kill - The three headed beast of terror: Unknown
No info.
Bounty: 900,000,000,000,000 zen

+God-class: Kill - The fallen: Shinzaki Leo Xenron
No info.
Bounty: 1,000,000,000,000,000+ zen

I stared at the last poster and looked at it and then to Leo and then the poster and then to Leo again, then again, and again, and again,"Ummm...why are you here?"-i asked.

"Huh!? Oh uhhh....hehehe, sorry, i just swiped this things on my table and bring them here, hehehe....sorry, ummm and don't do this jobs! Its way too dangerous for a beginner like you, and plus, your one of the chosen ten, i can't afford you to die because i let you do a job that only stronger Hunters like me can do! So don't do this jobs..."-he explained.