Chapter twelve - Special chapter: Bath time!!!

JANE'S P.O.V.
Leo woke up and brought us back at the cabin, the both of us even slapped him in the face whenever he looks at the part where the most torn part were in our clothes, Snow transformed back into a fox and wrapped herself in my neck, Leo said that he would go to another world because he was summoned there and be back later. I went straight towards my room and locked it, i was excited right now, because this'll be the first time that i would be taking a bath with Snow, i took off my clothes and wrapped a towel on my body, i went inside the bathroom and took off the towel. Snow transformed back into a human and was fully naked too,"Wow, nice body dear! Come on, let's get to the bathtub shall we?"-she nodded and we both tubbed inside the bathtub, the water was warm and it felt so nice,"Mommy, mommy! Let us scrub our backs later, shall we?","Okay dear, but first, let me ask you something, what would we do to your tail and ears once we get back to my world?"-i asked her,"Its easy mommy, like this!"-she flicked her finger and then her tails and fox-like ears vanished,"Wooah, very good sweetie! I didn't knew you could do that!"-i said pretty amazed and then clapped,"Hmph, mommy...just remember, Snowy hear has a lot of tricks!"-she winked at me and gave me a peace sign, i 'woah'ed' again and pet her head,"Okay, im gonna be the one who's asking questions now!"-Snow cheered excitedly,"Okay, give me your best shot dear!","Okay...(clears throat).... Why does mommy have such big boobs?"-she asked, i turned red instantly and coughed,"Umm...i think its....the power of boobie logic?"-i said,"Oh yeah?? Women doesn't grow their chest because of boobie logic!"-she pounced on me and then groped my chests,"Eep! N-no...Snow...nggg....yaaahhh!!"-i moaned, Snow blushed and had a curious face,"Ohh...? Mommy...its...so big..im really jealous....you have two big weapons, no wonder that perverted and sorry of an excuse poppy was so into you mommy!"-she praised my boobs,"Ahh! Snow...your...."-i moaned,"Oh! Sorry mah, i was just praising your godly chests!"-she apologized,"Oh, its......hmm....its..i feel really hot....mmm....."-i said, weakly.

SNOW'S P.O.V.
Mommy was feeling off, she said that it was hot and had a really weak face too, her face was slightly turning even more redder, i reached for her forehead and it felt really hot,"Ow! Mommy, are you sick? Is it because we stayed in the tub for a time? Oh i need to get you well!"-i said, worriedly.

I was just about to get out of the tub when someone pulled me back in, i tried to struggle but the person just hold me tight and then grabbed my chests, i yelped in surprised and the person leaned into my ear and whispered,"You naughty...naughty, girl...you bad, bad girl....mmm....trying to escape....and not let me get revenge for the groping...you did to my chest's...tsk, tsk, tsk, you bad girl..." I was shocked, mommy's voice was so seductively and so full of lust, i tried to get out of her hold but then she started to massage my chests,"Ahh?! Mo-....mommyyy! Its....s-stop..it...mommy..it is...yaaah....waaaahhhh....mommy.....nggg..!!"-i moaned,"Tsk, tsk, tsk...nooo...thish..is..punishment....because you are.......a....bad, bad, bad, little foxy.......and what does little foxes like you get for punishment......?"-she asked me,"Nnnggg.... ngggyaaaahh........n-no............w-what...is it.....?"-i asked,"Its....body massage.....!"-she growled, seductively.

I was moaning like crazy, mommy was massaging me firmly and pleasurable,"Nnngg....mommy...what is....happening...to you...why are you........like this.....? Mmmm.......!!"-i asked,"What...do you mean? Im...perfectly...fine...dear....just don't talk and.......enjoy my....punishment for you...~"-she purred.

This kept on for a minute, i was on top of her and now she was massaging both of my chest and butt, at the same time! Pleasure came through me, she grinned at me and knew that my body was enjoying this, then, she stopped.

I wondered why she stopped, i thought it was over and i was now finally free, but then she switched our places and then said,"Okay, its your turn now......sweetie, make your......mommy feel pleasure too!"-she ordered me,"B-but...!"-i exclaimed, but she stopped me by glaring at me,"Snow...make mommy feel pleasure too...~"-she said, still with lust in her voice, i tried to protest but i knew that i shouldn't.

I reached for mommy's chest and then massaged it, a slight moan escaped her lips and i was a little amazed by that, i tried to go aggressively and mommy moaned, i did this for about two minutes and made my massaging even more aggressive, now it felt like pretty good hearing mommy moan like this, i thought of what moans does mommy have if i gone so far, i leaned into her ear and bit it, mommy yelped from it and i was surprised by her reaction, i licked her ear and sometimes bit it, just for fun, mommy was now giving me new reactions and it felt really good, i sliddered down to her neck and licked it and then bit it too, she gasped and spanked my butt,"Oww! Mommy, what did you do that for?!"-i asked her,"No...sweetie...no licking and biting at the neck.....and don't get too far....i don't want you to be a....lesbian...okay?-she asked,"Okay, but....could i just atleast....massage your chest again....mommy?"-i asked, she grinned at me and said,"Ooohh...? Look...who's really naughty here.....you...naughty girl....~"-she purred.

I blushed and said,"I-i.....oh! Why don't we just scrub our backs mommy?!"-i asked her, trying to avoid her teasing, she giggled and nodded,"Okay....but....i feel...really weak...i might slip....if i stood up....."-she said,"Don't worry mommy, I'll help you stand up!"-i said,"Okay...thanks my sweetheart, after we take a bath.....and if i still have a sickness....i'll let you do...whatever you want with my body....."-she offered, i blushed and shouted at her,"W-what for?!! I don't want to, mommy!","Oh..really? Then...why are you smiling...you really...are a....naughty...fox.....my dear........~"-she purred, i didn't notice that i was smiling and then i covered my mouth, i punched mommy in her shoulder several times but was really weak, she just laughed at me and i pouted, she patted me in the head and asked me if we should scrub our backs now, i turned to face her and smiled, then nodded.

I helped her get out of the tub and let her sat on the small chair that was on the floor, i grabbed for the shower and washed mommy's back, i reached for the scrub and put some liquid soap on mommy's back, i scrubbed her back gently and firmly, then mommy just sat there and enjoyed the scrubbing,"Hey...sweetie.."-mommy called for me,"Hm?"-i answered,"Do you.....want...to come with us...in the human world?"-she asked, i had a curious face and said,"Yes mommy, why?"-i asked,"Nothing...its just that....i thought that....you won't like it there....because you aren't fond of it.....are you...?","Yes mommy, but....for me, its okay...as long as im with you..i would be happy and be glad to open my self for the human world and meet friends there...."-i said and smiled,"Hmph.....i knew you would say that......than i guess....i would be happy for you too, my dear...just don't let others know your secret...okay?"-she asked me, and then turned to me, i smiled at her and nodded, then kissed her in the cheeks,"Don't worry mommy, i'll make sure no one would know when we get to the human world."-i said, she reached for my head and patted it, i smiled at mommy and then hugged her.

...

After we scrubbed each others back, we showered our bodies and then dried our bodies, we got out of the bathroom and wore clothes. And for the time being, i nursed mommy back to her normal self, and i was glad that she was better now and was sleeping peacefully, i turned the lights off and laid near mommy, i kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep, with my mommy by my side.

Oh and i almost forgot...mommy's body is really sexy....like a goddess' body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER JUST GOT 1521 WORDS TO BE DONE, WELL, THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS AND LETS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAP, OKAY?

SEE YA GUYS!!!

-peace!!!~