Chapter Three

"It was amazing to see you today, I already miss you" Luke texted me as I stepped into the front door of my house. I laughed rolling my eyes then texted him back.

"You literally just saw me xD" I texted giggling. I can't believe him, he just dropped me off at my house, and he was texting me that he was missing me.

"Yeah, but I still miss you" Luke texted. I simply rolled my eyes hitting my phone back in my pocket. Another vibration made me pull back out my phone.

"Michael found out that I hung out with you" Luke texted.

"And" I responded.

"He wanted to know who the gorgeous girl that I was hanging out with" He texted. I blushed turning bright red. I went to my room turning on my xbox loading up need for speed. I love video games something that I had in common with Michael. I loved racing the adrenalin of going fast.

"I told him it was you, and hes just kinda shocked" Luke texted.

"I don't know if I should be offended" I replied.

"I wouldn't be offended" Luke texted.

"Okay"I replied. After a few moments my phone begain to ring lukes name popping up. I answered the phone hearing an argument on the other end.

"Why do you want to see her Michael, you wanted nothing to do with her for the longest time" Luke said.

"I just want to know why she did what she did" Michael said.

"What do you mean, how she choked down her feelings for you, cause you liked that tramp, how she put up with Kaitlin bullying her and beating the shit out of her, cause she didnt want you to get mad at her for not be able to get along with her, how she had to try to fix herself by herself after you complete broke her" Luke said shouting. I felt slow tears run down my cheeks, these were the first real tears in awhile.

"What are you talking about Luke we were best friends, she loved me as a friend" Michael said. I remeber the first day I said I love you too Michael.

Flash Back
We sat on the couch in his living room playing his xbox. We were playing one of the many matches of call of duty we had that day.

"I won, I beat you Michael Clifford twice now" I said throwing my arms up smiling.

"Yeah yeah" He said smirking. I knew what that smirk meant.

"No don't" I said pushing he's shoulders back. He then start to tickle me. He was soon on top of me. I wiggled around trying to get out of his grip.

"ST-OP, PL-EASE" I said between laughs. He slowly stopped smiling down at me.

"I love you" The very true words slipped out of my mouth. He face changed, he was scared. I knew he didn't like me right then.

"I mean as a friend dip dork" I said laughing causing him to smile.

"Okay good" He said smiling sitting up.

Flashback Over

"Yes she did, she never told you cause she knew she never had a chance with you" Luke said.

"Whats going on?" A very confused Ashton asked. I stayed quiet on the phone just listening.

"Michael wants too see Rachel" Luke said angrily.

"Why" Ashton, what I guess he was asking to Michael.

"Because I do" He said. I could hear someone pacing around the room.

"You dont deserve too, do you know hard it was for me to get her to just hang out with me, it was all cause of your ex little tramp telling her that shes such an ugly disgrace that if she was caught hanging out with us she would ruin our music career" Luke yelled. It was obvious that Luke was mad, I wish I was there to calm him down.The line went silent for a few moments.

"You saw her today" Ashton and Calum asked at the same time.

"No fair" Calum mumbled. The line went quiet. I stayed quiet wondering what was happening.

"Luke someones on the phone with you" Michael said. My eyes went wide, my heart started to speed up, not knowing what to do I quickly hung up. Sighing I fall back on my bed. I turn my phone off.

"Rachel Im going out Ill be back later" My dad yelled up. Then I heard the front door open and shut.

"Okay" I said quietly. I layed in the middle of my bed on my back looking up at my bedrooms white ceiling. I lay there with slow tears running down my cheeks. The current events replaying through my head. I saw Luke for the first time in years. I had a great fun day with him. Then Luke and Michael ended up getting in a fight about Michael wanting to see me again. Then Calum and Ashton having to stop them, and then Michael finding out that I was on the phone the whole time listening to the fight. I hate to admit it, but I still love Michael, even after everything that has happened.