Epilogue - 2.

We were both breathing heavy, as I got rid of his t-shirt by removing it and throwing it away. There was literally no space between us. We kept wanting more and more of each other. He unzipped my hoodie and smirked when he finds out that i'm not wearing a t-shirt under it.

"So good," he mutters, "Only if you weren't wearing a bra as well," he says as unclasped it, throwing it away somewhere in the room.

"Let me make it okay," he says as he trails kisses down my chest. One hand playing with the hem of my pant, while the other on my breast, "Let me make up for the time I was being so hard on you, the time I almost let you slip away.."

I moan as I fiddle with the button of his pant, trying to unbutton it as desperately as I could, "You don't have to apologize for how you -"

He cuts me off with a kiss, "I have to," he mumbles against them, "Trust me, I have to,"

We both got rid of each other's pants, eliminating every possible, tiny space between us. My hands were in his hair, as made me his own. He showed me love. He made me feel so good. I did not want his lips to ever part from any part of my body and I never wanted him to stop roaming his hands all over my body. My throat was dry with the amount of pleasure he gave me. I couldn't even speak, he kept saying almost everything I wanted to hear. He made me feel so good, I believe only he could make me feel so good.

"Are you ready?" he looks up at me, as if that was even a question.

I simply nod and then he enters me. So gently, as if I'm that fragile. As if he did not want me to feel any kind of pain ever. And trust me, oh god, it was so beautiful. His moans, his voice, his energy, his touch, his kiss.. everything, so fucking beautiful. I loved him. I loved him and there was no going back.

We hit our highs and he collapsed next to me, holding me in his arms, as if I would run away if he hadn't.

"I think I'm getting too serious about you," he chuckles.

"You don't want to?" I ask him.

"I do," he looks down at me and pecks my lips, "I really do. You're probably the best thing that happened to me after this band,"

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me," I smile, pecking his lips this time.

"You don't it," he says as he tightens his grip around my waist and I rest my head on his chest, snuggling in more, "Before you, my life was dry. Honestly. I did not know what it was like to have fun while eating McDonalds. I did not know how it was like to be innocent and childish. I don't know, Andrea, but I feel.. you have taught me a way to live life differently and in a much better way. I think I fall for you a little more everyday. You make me laugh, but then you make me want to bang my head on the wall too. My point is, you make me feel. And I love that. You make me feel things I did not know I could. You even make sex so beautiful, man.. I'm so inappropriate, but you get me?"

I laugh and nod, "I totally understand. I could say the same thing for you. You have shown me how I don't have to lie in order to get people to like me. I don't think you understand but you make me feel accepted for who I really am, you know? Like, with you, I don't have to try to be someone else. And even if I did fuck up big time, you taught me what it was like to almost lose someone you really really care about. I did not know that and that's why I took everything for granted. But now I know. And I don't ever wanna lose you again. You make me happy, Michael. You make me feel home,"

He smiles and pulls me in closer, as if that was even possible, "I can't wait to see what's coming for us,"

"Me neither," I yawn, "As long as I am with you, I am not afraid of the future,"

"I can say the same," he kisses my forehead, "Goodnight, Andrea. Thank you for making my life amazing in so many ways,"

I feel him drifting off to sleep, so I kiss his cheek, "Goodnight, Michael. I love you,"

***

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE. THIS FANFIC IS OVER I AM SO EMO