Chapter 4

UNKNOWN ORIGINS

PRESENT DAY GERMANY

A meeting has occurred in a bunker. This is an important meeting between two powerful individuals. They stand in the middle of the room, for the rest of the room is incredibly dark.

"Hello, welcome to Berlin, Mr. Hoang," Hunter Burks said to Nicholas Hoang, code name Mr. Hoang, the largest buyer, and seller in all of Asia for drugs and weapons.

"I can see we have to make a change in our plans, Mr. Burks. This Alex I hear of, I heard she is a fighter, no?" said Mr. Hoang said while holding his drink.

"Please, Alex is but a pawn, in a game of chess," Burks said while putting his glass up, "She is no threat."

"Pawns are also an interesting piece, they can be your golden tool if you lose all your pieces," he tapped Burks glass, "I thought Mr. Atkins was coming?"

"He has an election to win, remember, the American dream. That is what it is, a dream," Burks then took a sip out of his cup.

As they both looked at each other a man walked into the room, in a suit, that looked as if it was worth one million dollars.

"Look who's late to the party, me," Chad Atkins said to the two gentlemen.

"Ah, Mr. President, I see you came," Mr. Hoang said in a sarcastic manner, "are we go for stage one."

"Yes we are, and I heard you were talking about Alex," said Chad.

"How did you know that, you were not here," said Mr. Hoang.

Chad glanced over his shoulder and smirked at the security, Mr. Barnes, "I overheard Mr. Barnes whispering to himself, I can only believe he is an intruder."

As Armon, Mr. Barnes looked at the three men, he started reaching for his weapon and as one sweat droplet flowed down his forehead, it curved in one direction, and the other. Then, slowing down into a droplet and as it fell to the floor making splurge, Burks said, "Please, Mr. Atkins show him why you are running for President."

Everything slowed down; Armon pulled his weapon, and fired a shot at all three of them. Armon was fast, but Chad was faster. All the bullets were blocked when Chad lifted the table absorbing the bullets impact. Armon began to fire more rounds at the fast moving Presidential candidate, but Chad simply moved his body in different ways causing the bullets to simply miss. When he got close enough Armon shot a punch at Chad. Chad took this punch to the jaw. He then countered with a punch to te stomach. They started to have a fist fight. Armon in the end was outmatched. So, he began to point the gun towards himself to prevent them from getting valuable information in his head. Chad stopped him and knocked him to the ground with left hook.

Armon fell to the ground hard, and Chad pulled a knife out then put the blade to his neck and attempted to cut his throat, but was stopped by Mr. Hoang.

"Stop, we need him, he possesses great skills, he may become an excellent ally," he said, "With time he could be our little spy."

"Come on, I haven't killed a person in so many years," he said.

"Well, let us start with Alex Patterson," Hunter said grinning.

"I sent in two armed persons to her location an hour ago, I also have a lock on another person you might be interested in," he said while smiling.

"Who could possibly interrupt our plans?" both thought curiously.

"Special Agent Andres Esparza," Chad said.