Chapter 2

"Wakey Wakey," said a man who then splashed cold water on her face. This man was significantly taller than Daqaun. He wore glasses, but he was very large in the meaning of the word.

"Why, where's Daquan?" Alex said spooked from the cold water.

"The boss man is out. Trust me he's the least of your worries. As long as you are compliant you will suffer less," the man said in a deep voice.

"Oh, you can believe me when I say I'll be more than compliant," Alex said flirting with the man.

"I was hoping you would say that," he then suddenly took his knife and stabbed right through her hand.

She screamed in pain, and she started to cry.

"You know, Mr. Daquan said you were good, but I didn't know you were this good," he said surprised, "Now, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere!" he said laughing as he left the room.

Alex then controlled her tears and screams and focused on her thumbs. She put her hands as close together as she could get them. She then broke both her thumbs and slipped right through the handcuffs.

"Now, where were..." the man said entering the room before being cut-off by Alex snapping the man's neck.

"Well, Daquan, was right. That was fun," she smirked while tearing the man's shirt to make a bandage for her wound. Once she did that, she tried to look for anything that could show this man's identity.

She found his wallet and saw that she had made a big mistake. He was a brother of Daquan. His name was Alex. She then took his weapons and ran into the halls. She tried to remain sneaky.

She passed lots of rooms she didn't want to get caught so she didn't look in them. She was walking through the halls when she came across three men. They started screaming and going on their radio to signal an intruder, although she was an escapee. She threw her knife at one of their heads, and the other two were shot by the pistol she took from Alex.

Then, the intercoms started talking about an intruder. She then picked up the men's assault rifles and ran through a door hoping that nobody was in there. Well, she walked into the room where Brandon and his seals were. They were tied up and were in an execution line. Brandon was in the front.

"Aw Alex, I'm glad you can join us," Daquan said smiling waving around a pistol.

"Let them go, and I'll let you go," Alex pointed her rifle at Daquan.

Daquan just laughed as she said this. He then had his men point their weapons at her.

"You know, you have a lot of fight in you," he then shot one of the seals in the head, "I like that."

All the other seals started to move towards him, but Daquan had guns on them too.

"You're a monster!" Brandon exclaimed.

"Ah, Captain. You know, I really do like you. You spared yourself so Alex could get away," he then pointed the pistol at him, "No one can out run me."

"That's the thing, we weren't. Now!" Brandon lounged at Daquan as everyone lounged at the soldiers. Before the soldiers could react, Alex shot as much of the hostiles down as possible.

"You're so stupid," Daquan had his pistol and his body as close to Brandon, "You come close I kill him!"

"Brandon you're going to be alright," Alex said.

"Hey, shut up! Drop your gun or I drop him. No! you seals back away!"

"I am exactly where I want to be," Brandon said.