Chapter 3

2 MONTHS AGO

BERLIN, GERMANY

CHANCELLOR MEETING

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the new Chancellor of Germany," announced Olivia Irr to the Chancellor, "My love, Hunter Burks."

"Thank you," said Chancellor Burks walking out of the shade of a curtain, "Wow, isn't it a lovely night? And it's not because of the whine either."

The crowd laughed and started to clap.

"Now, I will like to announce something," he said while holding Olivia close to him, "We are going to get married."

He kissed her and she kissed him back. The crowd at this point was going wild.

"Hunter is the best man I know. He is also the only one, I think, best qualified to run this great nation of Germany," Olivia said.

"Thank you darling. We as a people are separate because of different beliefs, ideals, and ethnicities. Why can't we just put aside our differences? Like the very famous artist. What's his name? Aw yes, John Lennon. I am here to make sure that we can make that a reality," Burks said.

"I think we can all 'imagine' that," Olivia said while laughing, and soon everyone in the room was laughing.

"Thank you that will be all."

Soon everyone started asking questions. Some reporters broke through Burk's security and asked him questions.

"Mr. Burks, How do you think you're going to unite the world?"

"For the world to be united, it has to change first."

"What do you mean change the world?"

"You will see when the time is right."

Then the Chancellors security pushed back the reporters.

"What's going to happen?" asked Olivia.

"A war is coming, between great powers," he said very sternly, and very seriously, in a way Olivia never heard, "You will be safe, trust me."

PRESENT DAY

LONDON, ENGLAND

MI6 HEADQUARTERS

An operator, by the name of Faith Jasso, gets a message from an undercover agent in Germany, her name is Olivia Irr. She is sending the message from the bunker under the castle of Chancellor Burks, and she has a matter of minutes before the security finds out she is sending a message from the bunker.

"Hello, hello, this is special Agent Irr, searching for MI6 operator Faith Jasso, this is an emergency code 1-h-a-v-3-a-9-r-o-b-1-3-m," said Olivia in a hurried pace.

"Yes, this is Agent Jasso. Olivia, where are you, hold on, the signal is being jammed," said Faith in an alarming way.

"Listen, I don't have much time, Chancellor Hunter is up to something big, I need you to get Special Agent Wolf, but before you do I must tell you it's not just him it's...," before she could finish, security had ended the phone call between MI6 and Olivia.

"Hello. Hello! We've just lost C.I.A. Agent Irr, please send C.I.A. Special Agent Esparza to the emergency room," said Faith into the intercom

Meanwhile in the bunker, "You insolent fool, I should have you killed on the spot," Hunter Burks had said as he slapped Olivia Irr, but she could not do a thing because there were two other armed people in the room, "Do you have any idea how long I've known you were an 'undercover agent,' I have had you searched, you American C.I.A. scumbag, I shall teach you why you are lesser than a piece of dirt on my shoes," he said while kicking her, "I knew you would do this, but I did not know when."

"Sir, should we hurry our plan," a man had said.

"Nein, this is good," he said, although the men worked for him they knew Hunter Burks was a crazy psychopath.

As he left, he had told the men to find Olivia's brother, Andres Esparza.

Back in the MI6 headquarters, Special Agent Andres heads to operator Jasso's office, "I am sorry," said Faith to Andres.

"What happened?" asked Andres in a curious manner.

"Your, sister has been captured by hostile forces, I am sorry. She was a dear friend of mine," Faith said.

"When was she captured, and where," Andres said in a vengeful voice.

"I believe I am not allowed to tell you, even if I knew where she was," said Faith very sadly.

"Tell me where she is!" he said furiously, his eyes were red and watery, as he was yelling at her. His anger was then brought down when other M16 agents entered the room.

"I'm sorry, its protocol I know," he said in an apologizing manner.

"It's okay," she said, "Olivia, she said to find Special Agent Wolf," said Faith. She noticed saying Agent Wolfs name hit him hard, "Is everything okay."

"Yeah, yeah everything's fine, I'll make sure he gets the message," said Andres in an odd manner, "I have to get back to the U.S. Agent Wolf is there, he was an old friend, and," Andres choked up, "Olivia's husband."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," said Faith why'll putting her hands to her mouth.

"It is okay, but I have to get a plane for the U.S. as quickly as I can," he said, "goodbye."

"Goodbye, don't forget to find Agent Wolf, I mean Jackson," said Faith in a hopeful manner.

"I will," he said concealing the fact that Jackson has been dead for the past three months.