Prologue: Abigail Kinney

The picture is of Abigail Kinney who is played by Kiernan Shipka.
Also this story is set in season 8, after episode 7 but before episode 8.

Introducing Abigail Kinney

Abby's POV
I guess I should introduce myself a little. My name is Abigail Louise Kinney, but just call my Abby, I am 14 years old and in foster care. Neither of my parents wanted my so they ditched me. The first foster family I had, the Kinney's, gave me my name. I was told that I was with them for 2 years before they gave my to a new family because Mrs Kinney got pregnant and they didn't think they could handle 2 young children. Since then I have moved from foster home to foster home. Some have been good, others not as good, but it's whatever. Right now I'm a foster kid at the Coleman's house. They have 2 children of there own and 3 other foster kids, apart from me, living here. They aren't to bad, one of the better ones.

I have know idea who my parents are as they left noting with m when they gave my up and their names aren't on the birth certificate. I don't really care. Long ago I gave up the fairy-tale idea of them coming back for me. Honestly, I don't even want them. I mean they didn't want me so why should I want them. I'm getting by just fine with out them.

Anyway my birthday is the 11th of July, which is in about 7 months. It's the first day back at school after Christmas break. I'm pretty good at maths and physic, anything that involves numbers. Anything that involves words, like English and history, I suck at. I enjoy art and sports. I am reasonably well like in school, not popular but I have a few groups of friends. I don't really like making close friends because I never know when I'm moving to the next home.

I have shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes. I think I'm a average height and weight for my age, and I don't look awful. I have a plain style of clothes, mostly jeans or leggings with converses and plain tops with a cardigan or hoodie.

Errr, what else? I get really bad anxiety/panic attacks and have to take medication to help me with my anxiety. They work pretty well, and since I have started taking them my panic attacks have mostly gone. I also haven't started my period yet, I'm a late bloomer. A bit personal but just in-case anyone did want to know.

So yeah. That's all you need to know. I don't really have an exciting life. Bye for now.

~~~~~~~

This wasn't a real chapter, more of a filler, just to let you get to know a bit about Abby and her background. I'll update as soon as with chapter one.

This is my first ever fan-fiction story, so any creative criticism is good, just don't be a dick. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Please vote and comment :)