5-A Possible Solution to the Nearly Impossible Promise

The picture is mine, I drew it. What do you think? It was my first time. It has nothing to do with the story, the picture is young Percy.

"Percy?"

Chaos had called me into his office a few hours after the blood adoption.

"Yes?" I whispered.

I was clutching the Nemo plush that Luke had given me when I said yes to being his boyfriend. The Nemo plush was wet with my tears.
Chaos looked up from the large, history textbook-looking book he was reading.

"I think..."

"What?" I sighed.

I sounded horrible. My voice was rough , scratchy, and quiet.

"I think-that I found a solution to your-um-problem."

That caught my interest.

"What...?"

My dark, tears eyes, brightened the tiniest bit with hope, hope that I had lost.

"It's nearly impossible, and has never been done before, but...you always seem to be doing the impossible, so I thought I'd tell you."

"Tell me, what is it?"

"The five immortal stones of love and peace. When all five are found and put together, the finder of the stones can make 1 wish. You could use it to brink back Luke..."

He whispered the last part, though he looked like he wanted to find it himself and make a wish of his own.

"Dad...if you had found the stones...what would you use the wish for...?"

"...Oh Percy, I would wish for peace. No more wars to fight, everyone happy..."

"That's a great wish..."

"I suppose it is, but don't use this on that, use it on something that would make YOU happy."

"Make me happy...what do I do?" I whisper to myself.
---------

Hi guys. Sorry it's short. I'm writing this quickly at school so...
It's just a filler chapter. Percy will find the stones on a series of  solo missions he will go on soon. Thank you for being patient.
~DemigodInTraining