Chapter 1

Mattie's p.o.v.

I check my phone to see if I have any messages and I see one from my bff but he's also my crush but he can never know that I like him. I read the message and it says

Justin😍😍:hey Mattie meet me at our lockers?"

Me:" sure. But do we have to go 😰?"

Justin😍😍: "sadly yes we have to go"

Me: " fine but I'm only going to see my bestie....... LOVE YOU BESTIE"

Justin😍😍: " lol LOVE YOU TOO.... You ready for school?"

Me: "no I can't find my beanie 😭😭😭 I'm going to dieeeeee!!!!!"

Justin😍😍: " no your not..... Want to borrow one of mine? I got the one you love and you can wear it today"

Me: "really?????? OMGGGGGGGG YESSSSS PLZZZZZ"

Justin😍😍: "OK lol I'm outside come let me in plzzzzz its cold"

I get up and run downstairs and unlock the door and open it and hug Justin "omg I love you bestie" I say before he can even hug back "i love you too " he said and hug back. There is something off in his voice but I let it go for now

Justin's p.o.v.

I love Mattie with all my heart but she just likes me as a friend.

"I love you bestie"she said, that hurt a lot "I love you too" I said but she didn't notice that I didn't say bestie this time. I give her my beanie that she loves and we walk upstairs "Justin are we riding the bus or are you driving us?" "I'll drive I hate the bus" "same..... Hey can you hand me my hair gel please? " "sure" I get up and go grab her hair gel off her dresser and hand it to her "thank you" she says and kisses my cheak and that made me blush " is that a blush I see Justin??" "nooooo" "Justin don't lie" "fine it issss" "awwwww Justin likes me..... Hey Justin can we go to your house after school and work on homework?" "Yea sounds great "