Chapter 2

"Wh-what?" He stumbled, as if he was about to faint.
Drizzlestar could not believe his ears, his friend.... lied to him?

"You.... Lied to me...." He stuttered, he still couldn't process that Leafheart... Lied to him, she has never done that before....

"No, Drizzlestar, I can completely explain." She sternly states.
"You see, I could not process what your son told me, so I didn't think that you, or I would be ready for this omen talk, I though, why not bring it up now, since.. I could not keep it hidden away.." She explains.
"That does make a lot of sense, due to the fact that you were completely horrified from what Spitpaw had told you that day..." Drizzlestar replied. He was still a little betrayed that she didn't tell him before.. He did have a lot of reasons why she should have told him.
The rest of the cats were doing their own things while Drizzlestar and leafheart were talking.
"I can not understand what this Omen meant.." Leafheart says, lowering her head in confusion.
"The meeting is over..." Drizzlestar mumbles, lowering his head. All weary and tired, everyone goes to their dens.
"Leafheart, if you feel comfortable telling me about your Omen tomorrow morning, that would be nice." Drizzlestar mews.
Leafheart just nods, slowly and pads into her den... Wonder what will happen in her dreams tonight..

(Sorry guys, I know, it sucks, I have writers block :( I will try to get ideas A.S.A.P)