Chapter 3

It was the first day of work. I was excited and Scared. What if something happened today? I hope I get along with the others. What if they don't like me? I'm sure to make at least 1 friend... Right?

Oh well I need to get going a job like this was a miracle .

*****

I walked up to the front door to see 2 other men there.

The first 1 had Chocolate Brown Eyes and Dyed Hair. His hair was pink on the top with shaved Black Hair around the edges. He was wearing normal clothes. A red flannel ( Duh ) and some skinny jeans along with some glasses.

The second 1 had Ocean Blue eyes and Also Dyed Hair. His hair was kind of like the other man's but Green instead of pink and Brown instead of Black. He was wearing Sleeves- to-the-Elbows Red V-Neck of sorts and some jeans like the other man With a White beanie too.

"Top of the morning's to ya! Names Jack And this Doof Be Mark. Felix sent us out here to teach you some stuff about ta Building!"

"Well nice to meet you two, And might I say your accent is Adorable!"

Jack just Smiled Goofily and laughed.

"Thank ya missy, You know it's not everyday I get a compliment" He stated looking towards Mark.

"Hey! HE'S MIIIIIINNNNNEEEE!" Mark said laughing while picking up Jack and putting him over his shoulder. They both laughed as Mark set him down while I just giggled.

"So your a couple?"

"YUP" They said in unison

"Oh right Anyways... Let's get on wit it!" Jack said

*****
After walking around the place for a while with Jack and Mark I was reading getting used to them. Though Jack can be loud. I think I can think of them as my... friends.

I started to walk to Felix's office and stopped. I looked over and saw Cry there in normal clothes. He had his mask on still. But had Jeans on with a Green T-Shirt with a blue hoodie wrapped around his waist. I'm assuming it got to warm for him so he took it off.

I walked up to Cry.

"Hey" I said

"Sup'" He redialed back with

"Hey you know now that I work here so..."

"So what?"

"So you can be yourself around me!" I said with a big smile

"Alrighty then"

He got up and walked off, I obviously followed him.

"So me and Pewds are in a MAJOR Prank war and if there is one thing in the world he hates the most..."

He grabbed something and held it up.

"Its the annoyance of Bubble wrap!"

"Wait..., Pewds?"

"Oh right your new around here, well 'pewds' Is Felix"

"Ok then let's go!"

We then grabbed some bubble wrap and started to cover everything in his office with bubble wrap (Except for the floor,walls, and ceiling). We set up a camera so we could see his reaction.

15 minutes of waiting later the door to his office opened and the expression on his face was hilarious!

"(Random Swedish swears)" He screamed

Me and Cry burst out laughing and Pewds walked out of his office and gave us a stern look.

"I got you! I won!" Cry screamed in victory

"Fine you won" He huffed

I went back to the main room and sat at the big circular desk with Marzia.

"So how was your first Day?" She chirped

"Amazing~!" I sang

Good? Good.

Here have a Smile.