Chapter 7

We approached the Building where The contest would be held. I was excited. I didn't know why but I was. It was no big event but still. We walked in with our costumes on and I saw people in all sorts of themed costumes, similar to ours. There was a family dressed as the Flynn Stones and another dressed up as dinosaurs. It was interesting to see so many creative costumes. One group was Even a row of Crayons.

As we walked in and sighted up for the contest I kinda wondered off with Marzia. I looked around and saw fried dough stand. I looked over at Marzia who was also eyeing the stand. We immediately walked up buying 7 Small clumps of the doughy Goodness.

We walked back the guys who where over sitting at a small table. They had a conversation going on about Religion.

"We're Back" I said plopping down the clumps of fried dough on the table.

Before i could even let another word out, the boys grabbed at the food like a pack of wild dogs. They grabbed a piece each and stuffed them into there mouths like there was no tomorrow.

"Pft, Boys" Maria said grabbing her piece and plopping it into her mouth, me soon following doing the same action.

*****

We went over to the stage area and sat down in a long row of seats. They announced the winners... which weren't us. It was a family that dressed as a ton of Branded Pop cans. It was quite creative.

Though as we exited the Building a thought struck my mind as I dropped to the ground.